Automotive 102: Battery, Charging System & Starting System
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will provide a basic overview of the charging system, the starting system and the battery of a typical vehicle.
- This course will demonstrate the use of an electrical load testing device and a volt ohm meter.
- No automotive knowledge is required but Automotive 101 is recommended.
In this course we will be covering the battery more in depth as well as the basic anatomy of the battery itself. We will be covering the starting system including the starter and how that system works. We will also cover the the alternator including the anatomy. The tools used in the testing of these systems will be shown in the video and we will briefly show how to use these tools as well.
- Anyone curious about automotive technology and automotive repair.
- Anyone wanting to further their knowledge about automotive repair.
This is an Introduction to the Battery, Charging System, and Starting System.
This section will describe the battery and testing procedures.