Learn Automotive plant Design : Automobile Engineering
What you'll learn
- How an Automobile Mfg Plant is designed
- Capacity Planning of the Plant
- What is a Plant Layout and its significance
- Planning the Process for Automobile Manufacturing
- What are the different teams and how do they work together
A vehicle is designed by a Designer and it is assembled by Non Technical persons on the manufacturing plant. "Manufacturing of Hi-tech engineering products with Non Tech people is the Art & Science of Plant Design"
# One of its kind course on Udemy !!
This is a Practical course on Automobile Manufacturing Plant Design & Setup.
Key Learning / Outcome
1. How an Automobile Mfg Plant is designed
2. Capacity Planning of the Plant
3. What are the different teams and how do they work together
4. What is a Plant Layout and its significance
5. Planning the Process for Automobile Manufacturing
A car has approx. 15000 parts which are assembled in the Plant. From Designing to Assembling the car on production line is not a simple journey. It requires Setting up of such a facility where any body can manufacture such a sophisticated machine.
The real Engineering is to simplify complicated things.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in Automobile field
- Professionals working in Project Management & Planning
- Automobile Enthusiasts
I am an Automation Engineer with PG in Operations. Certification in Robotics from IIT Kharagpur (OP), Kuka Robots & in PLC programming. I have 15+ years of Industrial work experience.
I am highly enthusiastic about coding, building Robots, Programmable Cars and have participated in various tech events like Robo wars, Coding competitions & Car Racing events during my college days.
I have been teaching Coding, Robotics & STEM to kids and adults Online & Offline in Classroom and I possess practical experience of 9 years in teaching to a varied age groups starting age 6 years to working professionals.
I am highly committed and enthusiastic about education. I know and believe that Education needs to be practical and that’s why all of my courses are based on my practical experience, I try to explain even theoretical concepts practically. I have not made courses where I don’t have practical expertise.
Apart from this, I have 4.5 years of Automobile Industry experience & around 11 years of Industrial Consultancy experience. I specialize in Industrial Automation, programming Industrial PLC’s of Allen Bradley & microprocessors based equipment. I have hands on working experience on Robots of ABB, Fanuc & Kuka.