AutoML Automated Machine Learning BootCamp (No Code ML)
What you'll learn
- Understanding the Lifecycle of a Machine Learning Project.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and how to use Cloud Computing for Machine Learning.
- Learn about AWS SageMaker Canvas.
- Perform Diabetes Prediction Machine Learning Practical on AWS SageMaker Canvas without writing a single line of code.
- The course has no prerequisites and is open to anyone with no or basic programming knowledge.
"No code" machine learning (ML) refers to the use of ML platforms, tools, or libraries that allow users to build and deploy ML models without writing any code. This approach is intended to make ML more accessible to a wider range of users, including those who may not have a strong programming background.
Amazon SageMaker is a fully managed machine learning service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that enables developers and data scientists to build, train, and deploy machine learning models at scale. SageMaker also includes built-in algorithms, pre-built libraries for common machine learning tasks, and a variety of tools for data pre-processing, model tuning, and model deployment. SageMaker also integrates with other AWS services to provide a complete machine learning environment.
AutoML in SageMaker refers to the automatic selection and tuning of machine learning models to improve the accuracy and performance of the models. This can be done by using SageMaker's built-in algorithms and libraries or by using custom algorithms and libraries. SageMaker also includes a feature called Automatic Model Tuning which allows for tuning of the hyper-parameters of the models to improve their performance.
SageMaker Studio Canvas is a feature that allows users to interact with their data, build and visualize workflows, and create, run, and debug Jupyter notebooks, all within the same web-based interface. The Canvas provides a visual and interactive way to explore, manipulate and visualize data, and allows users to create Jupyter notebooks and drag-and-drop pre-built code snippets, called "recipes" to quickly perform common data pre-processing, data visualization, and data analysis tasks.
SageMaker Studio Canvas also allows users to easily share their notebooks, recipes, and data with other users and collaborate on projects. This helps to simplify the machine learning development process, accelerate the development of machine learning models, and improve collaboration among teams.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
LifeCycle of a Machine Learning Project
Machine Learning Fundamentals
Cloud Computing for Machine Learning
AWS SageMaker Canvas (NO CODE ML)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who’s interested in building practical real-world Machine Learning applications but doesn’t have any coding skills (or have basic coding skills)
- Beginner Data Scientists who are passionate about Machine Learning and want to learn a new skill of AWS SageMaker Canvas.
My name is Raj Chhabria and I am a Computer Science Engineer with specialization in Data Science. I am an accomplished coder and programmer, and I enjoy using my skills to contribute to student community by my Udemy Courses. Here on Udemy I intend to share my knowledge in most condensed form through my courses.