Automation with Raspberry Pi Zero
What you'll learn
- Get to know about the newly launched Raspberry Pi Zero
- Learn how to code the small LCD screen and display the dynamic text
- Learn how to switch ON & OFF any household appliances using a relay and Python programming
- Get rid of the daily manual effort of turning the water pump ON and OFF and automate the entire process
- Get to know how to water the plants automatically when the moisture level is low and automate it using Raspberry Pi Zero
- Basics of Raspberry Pi and Python programming
Automation with Raspberry Pi Zero will take your intermediate coding skills to the next level. The course is ideal for those who wants to explore the possibilities of newly launched Raspberry Pi Zero. Going forward you will learn how to program the small LCD screen and display the dynamic data. Next you will learn how to control any of the AC appliances using a relay and Python programming. The course will also cover two complete projects that will give solutions to the real-time problems. The first project will include how to get rid of the daily manual effort of turning the water pump ON and OFF and automate the entire process. And, the second project will teach you how to water the plants automatically when the moisture level is low using Raspberry Pi Zero.
The course provides the complete source code of the real time project.
The entire course can be completed over a fortnight, including the hardware assembly and coding in Python programming.
By the end of this course, you will have fundamental knowledge about automating the things using Raspberry Pi Zero and control the physical things with the mini kit.
What are you waiting for? Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- The course is for everyone who wants to explore the possibilities of Raspberry Pi Zero in the field of automation
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
Satyajeet is a passionate technology enthusiast and is excited about the possibility of impacting education through technology. Satyajeet holds a Masters in Computer Applications from VIT, one of the premier engineering institutes in India. He is a product engineer and spends his time creating exciting courses around the credit card sized Raspberry Pi.