Automation Testing using Selenium & Katalon Studio
What you'll learn
- Web application automation and test framework
- Mouse and keyboard action for automation
- Handling the actions which can be perform on the browser for automation
- Test Suite creation and execution them in sequence/parallel
- Continuous Integration
- Basic Understanding of Object oriented programing language
- Basic understanding of java language and syntax
- Basic understanding of selenium web driver
Are you an IT professional, want to switch your career to automation. Because of programing language , you always find it difficult to write the automation script.
Well, this course will solve your problem. In this course, I am going to teach you a tool using which you can write the automation script without having dependency on programing language. Katalon Studio is easy to use and a powerful automation tool for web application
This tool is build on top of selenium library and most of the feature required for test automation framework such as
- Suite creation
- Running test in parallel
- Report generation
- Continuous Integration
comes out of the box along with this tool.
Writing the automation script using this tool is as simple as using the excel file
Also as an instructor, I will provide support for your question. Just post your question in the discussion corner. What ever framework/test script developed as part of course will be provided for download at end of the course
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals who want to learn automation testing
- Manual tester who want to switch their career to automation testing
- Fresher’s/Graduates who want to start their career in IT
I am an IT professional with 8 yrs of automation and testing experience. My core area of work is Integration, Functional & Regression testing. When it comes to automation, I have experience with tools such as Junit, TestNG, Selenium RC, Web driver & Katalon Studio.
I have contributed to the development of an automation framework for web-based products using Selenium RC & its migration to Web driver.
I have also worked on the testing of Restful web services. I have exposure to the Apache HttpClient library as well as to RestSharp & RestAssured.
For the past 2 years, I am working as a white box tester (SDET) in a US-based MNC.
I usually take on testing the API written in Java, Junit framework for doing the unit testing and also automating the unit test cases