The Complete WebdriverIO Course: From Zero to Expert! 
What you'll learn
- How to create a highly advanced framework using WebdriverIO
- The basics all the way to advanced subjects
- Advanced reporting and continuous integration using Jenkins
- Everything you need to know to write automation tests using WebdriverIO
- A basic understanding of programming would be useful (but not necessary)
- A basic understanding of testing would be useful (but not necessary)
OVER 5000 STUDENTS ENROLLED ON THIS COURSE TO DATE
What is WebdriverIO?
Why this course?
This course is designed to be effective, efficient and easy to follow. I have been teaching for several years on Udemy with over 6 highly successful courses to date. I have refined this course using proven teaching techniques. This course is carefully structured from start to finish and I provide downloadable code examples after each coding lecture.
What has been updated?
Everything! I have rebuilt this course from scratch using one of the latest versions of WebdriverIO. This means the material covered is relevant, making use of WebdriverIO's latest features.
What does this course cover?
All major topics are covered in detail using the below structure:
Simple real world scenarios
Synchronous vs Asynchronous - (Understanding Asynchronous JS)
Waits and Timeouts
Advanced Element Interactions
Advanced Real World Example
Jenkins CI and More!
What to expect by the end of this course?
You will be completely confident building automation frameworks using WebdriverIO and a whole host of complementing technologies. This is the only course you need to learn Automation Testing using the WebdriverIO framework.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner automation testers
- Intermediate automation testers
- Expert automation testers
- Anyone interested in Automation Testing
- Manual testers (QA's) who want to become an Automation Tester (SDET)
- Those interested in emerging testing technologies that is rapidly growing in popularity
- Anyone interested in the WebdriverIO framework
My name is Gianni Bruno and my goal is to help anyone learn automation testing either to gain new skills, change careers or to progress in their current field. I am a lead automation test engineer with many years of experience.
I started as a manual tester and swiftly moved into test automation as it started gaining momentum. Since then, I have progressed from a junior automation tester, senior automaton tester, and now an automation team lead.
To date, I have taught over 70,000 students and have used my teaching experience to ensure my students get the very most out of my courses. My courses are lean, effective and efficient. I ensure they are well structured, easy to follow and well designed from start to finish.
I have had many students message me saying how my courses have gained them new jobs and promotions. This is what I strive for!
I welcome you to check out my courses and if you do decide to enroll, then I hope you enjoy my content and learn many new things.
All the best,