Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional v11
What you'll learn
- Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional v11
- A basic understanding of Automation Anywhere
- At least 1 - 3 months of Automation Anywhere experience
Learn by doing
In this course you can use either all three or pick and choose your preferred methods of study. You will pass the Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional v11 exam by undertaking
1) Real instructor lead training within Automation Anywhere on some of the exam topics. Create processes for these areas.
2) 3 cheatsheets covering all the Advanced RPA Professional v11 exam content
3) Practice Questions and Answers - the biggest pool of test questions and answers to skill yourself up
Learn from an instructor who delivers enterprise Automation Anywhere projects and has been actively involved in engagements that has won international RPA awards.
Intelligent Automation is at the forefront of disruption, also known as the "digital workforce". It is transforming the efficiency of every organization function from finance, tax, HR and IT. This saves hundreds of hours of peoples time to focus on more higher value tasks.
What does this mean for you?
There are HUGE opportunist in this space right now, RPA grew by 63.1% in 2018 to $846 million. It is currently the fasted-growing segment of the global enterprise software market. This course will enable you to get a first mover opportunity in this market, and also prepare yourself if your role is at risk!
Ok so what topics will we cover?
The exam itself!
Bots - task bots
Security and audit logs
Dashboards and insights
The biggest pool of test questions and answers there is
All my courses include:
Unlimited lifetime access to the course
Unconditional, no questions asked full 30 day money back guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Those seeking to get qualified
- Those wanting to secure a job in the industry
Hi I am Andrew.
I have two passions in life:
- Technology, scripting and programming which I have done since I was in school. I have made several website, apps, industry leading automations in my 10+ year career managing complex engagements delivering digitally focused outcomes that focus on the actual person
- Saving time. I love using tech to automate processes, Search Results Web results whether it be for work or for personal use. My highlight to date is making it so the lights change color in my bedroom based on when I should leave to catch the train in time. Green = safe to leave, Red = don't leave you will miss the train!
My aim is to share my knowledge by creating the courses I wish I had access to when I was learning about a given topic.
Too often would I look up on how to solve a problem to only find an explanation that seemed to be written in an alien language. As my skills have developed I can understand these solutions, however I remember what it was like to be a novice!
I also run a youtube channels and a website which has quick tutorials on specific topics to help everyone develop their apps, websites and automations.