How to Reclaim Your Time by Automating Your Life
What you'll learn
- Automate hundreds of web services by connecting them, and you can let social media run on its own.
- How to Hire a Private Chef (and Not Break the Bank).
- Do you dislike grocery shopping? Here's how I fixed it.
- Manage your emails so that they keep your inbox empty at all times.
- Take the stress out of planning and cooking; you can automate what you eat with a number of tools.
- Tired of doing everything yourself? You don’t have to. These days, just about everything can be outsourced online so you can focus on the things that really mat
- There are no requirements in taking this course
Create Systems to Automate and Outsource Every Aspect of Your Life and Business
Be as effective as you can be and save hours per week by automating (almost) everything boring in your life.
How long per week do you spend doing boring, repetitive tasks? What if you could automate these tasks? Consider how much time you could save per week if you did so. If that is the case, that would amount to approximately 269 hours per year; that is approximately 10 days extra per year. What would you do with an extra 10 days per year just from putting repetitive tasks on autopilot?
This course is a productivity outline to help you optimise daily tasks and even outsource almost everything in your life to become much more effective (and possibly even happier).
Email, for example, is a great productivity tool. However, it can often take over your life. Pinging here and there as messages arrive, but what if some of that email could be automated?Just think how much of the working day this could save. Well, this course will help you do just that!
By the end of this course, you will have relieved yourself of the need to perform many of these tasks yourself. You will make a list of these day-to-day tasks and either put them on autopilot (such as emails) or get someone else to do them for you (such as meal prep).
Section 1: Merge your favourite apps into one account so that all your social media, emails, and even weather reports happen automatically with the click of a single button
Section 2: Food without thinking—meal prep can be enjoyable, but it is also very time-consuming. We could save countless hours and even money if we could automate some of the less interesting aspects of meal preparation.
Section 3: Auto money savings - We buy almost everything from online stores like Amazon. There are numerous ways to automate cost savings so that everything is done for you, such as finding coupons or notifying you when prices drop unexpectedly.
Section 4: Delegate your work— finally, the pinnacle of automation—having someone else do all of your work for you Be your own boss. The incredible thing is that it costs far less than you might expect and saves you far more hours than you could possibly imagine.
This course will give you the resources you need to make optimization and outsourcing your keys to great productivity and effectiveness.
With this easy-to-follow video course, Paul will show you some of the ways you can start to automate the parts of your life that you really wish you could!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who needs to save time on boring tasks
Online course that grow your mind and your income
Hi. I'm Paul, part of MooJelly, and welcome to my little page of courses.
I have worked within education and learning for over 20 years, teaching teenagers as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students at Oxford Brookes University.
My long term goals are to have amazing courses that help people all around the world and for me to then travel more with the income from the courses. So far I have done:
- Serious Profit on eBay & Amazon Without Funds or Products
- A Rough Guide To ADHD From A Guy Who Lives With It
- How You Can Actually Make a Passive Income From eBooks
- 7 Simple Steps to Pinterest Selling, Traffic and Profits
- 8 Steps To Automating Tumbr For Profit
- How The Rich Get Rich And Keep It & How You Can Do The Same.
As well as this, Paul has published:
- Emerging Church Theology & Youth Ministry Praxis: Eschatology, Preterism & Will Our Teenagers Sit On Clouds
- Serious Profit On eBay Amazon Without Funds Or Products: Simple Steps to Making Serious Money on eBay, Amazon and Beyond Without Money or Products
ADHD Medication For Kids: Ritalin And Its Critics
- What's Really Behind Methylphenidate Meds For Your Child?
- An Holistic Approach To ADHD Kids In Schools: Helping ADHD Kids, Teens, Young People Teachers & Parents Happy In The Classroom.