- 42 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make your own Automatic Irrigation System with Arduino
- Learn Working Principle of Irrigation systems and Soil Moisture Sensors
- Interface Soil Moisture Sensors with Arduino
- Automate the Irrigation Process using Arduino
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Arduino
- A Will to apply, not just watch
>>> This Course will teach you how to Make an Automatic Irrigation System with Arduino, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside the system is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the Soil Moisture Sensor, Nokia 5110 LCD Screen and ending with resistors. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 3000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Sunil Thakur says, "Excellent course for starting in Arduino especially for farm irrigation."
Welcome to this course.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Soil Moisture Sensor and how to interface and configure it correctly so that you can get accurate data with this Arduino Powered device and automate the Irrigation system.
After this course you will be able to make your own Automatic Irrigation System device and the choice is yours to use it or sell it or start a business, or do anything that comes in your mind, this will make your life easier, since all connections are explained in details.
Goal From This Course:
Connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it Internet Based.
What you will learn in this Course
How to connect Nokia 5110 LCD to Arduino.
How to connect FC-28 Soil Moisture Sensor to Arduino.
How to Detect Land condition Using Arduino.
How Irrigation Process Actually Works.
How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
How Arduino Can make your life easier.
How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and Soil Moisture Sensor.
What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
Why control with Arduino is better than traditional Control Methods.
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning Making Automatic Irrigation System with Arduino