Selenium WebDriver for Beginners using JAVA
- No prior Java / Coding knowledge required as everything is taught from the scratch in simpler way
- All topics are covered in detailed with practical examples/implementation. Try to learn video 1 by 1
This course is created for Manual QA Testers and Automation Aspirants who want to learn Test Automation from scratch with Selenium WebDriver using Java. It covers all the basics topics only.
Note: Advanced Selenium Webdriver Course will be launched soon for free.
Each video is created such that anyone can learn Automation without programming background.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to automate any web based application using Selenium WebDriver. Also with this knowledge you can self learn advanced selenium topics very easily
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Manual Testers who wants to switch to Automation testing
- Freshers/Graudates who want to kick start their Carrier in IT World
- Automation testers who wants to enhance thier current skills
- Test Managers
- Selenium RC Users who wish to migrate their projects in WebDriver
- Software Developers that want to learn Selenium WebDriver
- Note: All the videos are explained in Indian English Slang. In case if you think, its tough to understand my pronunciation and also for Non-English speaking students, I enabled the Auto Caption now. But still the text won’t 100% accurate. So I will be updating the captions manually as soon as possible.
- 08:17What is Selenium and its Components?
- 04:57What is Selenium IDE and Selenium RC ?
- 04:37What is Selenium Webdriver ?
- 04:10Installation of Java (JDK) 12
- 02:40Installation of Eclipse 2019
- 09:08Selenium Setup and how to launch chrome browser ?
Founder at NXTGEN A.I Academy.
NxtGen A.I Academy stands for both Automate Intelligently and Artificial Intelligence !
I’m a data science trainer, automation architect, scrum master and mentor with over 11+ years of experience in the field of Automation Testing, Quality Assurance and Data Science (ML\DL)
Worked at Tata Consultancy Services and Cognizant Technology Solutions as Automation Architect in Belgium and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.