Automated Software Testing with Cypress
What you'll learn
- Master the powerful Cypress 12+ framework from beginner to advanced
- Develop proficiency in web elements interaction for successful web testing
- Build a robust automation framework using the best practices of the Page Objects Model
- Put your skills into practice with real-world end-to-end testing examples and challenging exercises
- Integrate your automation tests with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, and streamline your testing process for faster and more efficient releases
- Get exclusive access to professional tips, tricks, and best practices from industry experts, and stay ahead of the curve with the latest automation techniques
- Professional tips and tricks and best practices to become real Cypress Expert
- Learn how to integrate Cypress with popular BDD frameworks like Cucumber and CodeceptJS
- Learn how to use Cypress for REST API testing and web scraping, and expand your automation capabilities beyond web UI testing
- Learn how to use Cypress with Docker and many other 3rd party services and plugins
- Participants are required to have NodeJS installed.
- Should also have access to a text editor, with VS Code being recommended.
[ UPDATED IN 2023 ] + New content is released every 2-3 weeks !!!
[ Version 12+ Update coming soon ]
Ready to become an expert in web automation and testing with the world's most popular non-Selenium framework, Cypress? Look no further than our comprehensive course!
Designed to be as practical as possible, you'll start coding from the beginning and gain hands-on experience with web automation and elements interaction using Cypress API. You'll also practice real-world end-to-end testing examples and learn advanced features and patterns to help you become a Cypress master.
But that's not all – this course also covers REST API testing with Cypress, as well as Cypress + Docker container and extensions/plugins. You'll learn how to report your test results with Mochawesome, and implement the App Actions and Page Objects design patterns. Plus, you'll learn Behavior Driver Development using Cypress + Cucumber and perform visual regression testing using the Percy library.
And with this course, you'll be able to take your testing to the next level with cloud testing using BrowserStack and work with XPaths. You'll even learn how to set up continuous integration using Jenkins and how to prepare and practice for interviews.
But don't worry if you get stuck – we're here to help! Our Q&A section is full of helpful tips and tricks from our experts and other students, so you can always get the help you need.
So what are you waiting for? Start your journey to Cypress mastery today with our practical and comprehensive course!
Who this course is for:
- Manual Testers
- Automation Testers
- QA Engineers
- QA Architects
- QA Managers
- Software Developers
As a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in QA and test automation, I am dedicated to sharing my knowledge and passion for the field. Beyond my expertise in coding, I have a strong desire to teach and mentor others in the industry.
My focus on exploring new testing frameworks and approaches, along with test architecture, has given me a unique perspective on the latest trends and best practices. While I have experience with many test automation tools, including Cypress and Puppeteer, my recent favorite is Playwright.
My ultimate goal is to create beginner-friendly tutorials and courses that help aspiring test automation engineers develop their skills and become experts in the field. With my guidance and expertise, you can achieve your professional goals and advance your career in the world of software engineering.