Automated Software Testing with Puppeteer 
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Fast and Reliable Automated Testing with Puppeteer and Headless Chrome
- Learn Great Alternative to Selenium and Cypress Frameworks
- Learn Visual Regression Testing with Puppeteer + Percy
- Learn Cucumber + BDD Integration
- Learn Automation Framework Design and Patterns
- Explore Test Runners such as Jest and Mocha-Steps
- Learn how to use ES6+ with Babel and Puppeteer
- Learn how to build Web Scraper with Puppeteer
- Basic Test Automation knowledge would be advantage
- Node installed
- Text Editor installed
!!! Complete Course Remaster for Puppeteer version 2.0.0+ in 03 / 2020 !!!
!!! 5+ hours of New Content included !!!
!!! 2 Live Projects from Scratch included !!!
Welcome to Automated Software Testing with Puppeteer in this course we will discuss a complete working/understanding and hands on testing of applications using Google's Puppeteer along with Mocha, Chai, Jest, Cucumber, Jest-Image-Snapshot, Jenkins and much more! We are going to start from the very basics of Puppeteer and slowly move to the advanced real world stuff and examples.
--- Main topics covered in the course ---
- Learn How to Setup a Puppeteer Project
- Web Automation and Elements Interaction with Puppeteer API
- Practice various Real World E2E Testing Examples
- Learn Visual Regression Testing with Puppeteer + Percy + jest-image-snapshot
- Learn Cucumber + BDD integration with Puppeteer
- Learn Automation Framework Design and Page Objects Pattern
- Learn CI / CD Integration with Puppeteer and Jenkins
- Learn Web Scraping with Puppeteer
- Get Tips and Tricks to Become Real Puppeteer Expert
- Get Best Practices and Interview Preparation
So Let's Start!!
- Any developer who wants to start writing fast and reliable automated tests
- Advanced programmers willing to become testing masters
- Anyone who wants to learn about Selenium alternatives
- Manual QA / Testers