Automated Cryptocurrency Portfolio Investing with Python A-Z
What you'll learn
- How to boost your Crypto Investments with Portfolio Diversification and Rebalancing
- How to build an automated Portfolio Investing and Rebalancing Bot (Python)
- Crypto Portfolio Optimization, Management and Rebalancing
- How to measure and improve the Performance of your Crypto Portfolio
- How to load the complete Crypto Markets data from Coingecko
- Truly Data-driven Crypto Investing
- Basics on Cryptocurrencies, Investing and Trading
- API Trading and Investing with Binance, Coinbase, Kraken & many other Exchanges
- How to get programmatic access to many Crypto Exchanges with the CCXT Library
- Python Coding and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in a way that everybody understands it
- Coding with Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Mean-Variance Portfolio Optimization
- More advanced & practical Portfolio Optimization techniques
- How to create Crypto Indices and Investment Benchmarks
- No Python experience needed. This course provides a Python Crash Course.
- No Finance/Investment knowledge required. You will learn everything you need to know.
- A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
- An internet connection capable of streaming HD videos.
- Some high school level math skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps).
Welcome to the first-ever course on (Automated) Cryptocurrency Portfolio Investing.
Investing in Cryptocurrencies has been highly profitable but also risky and volatile in the past.
Did you know that you can substantially improve the performance of your Crypto Investments with
Portfolio Diversification (there is more than just Bitcoin and Ethereum)
Active and frequent Portfolio Rebalancing
...leading to higher Profitability and/or lower Risk!
This course provides practical and simple-to-use Python tools for
automated Portfolio Investing & Rebalancing for Exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken & co.
The course is structured in four Parts:
Part 1: Basics & Prerequisites
Trading vs Investing
What you should know about Cryptocurrencies as an Asset Class
Trading and Investing on Exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken & co.
Loading tons of Crypto Market Data from Data Aggregators
Analyzing the Cryptocurrency Market with Python and Pandas
Part 2: Crypto Portfolio Investing and Rebalancing with Python
Building and using a Portfolio Investing and Rebalancing Bot
API Trading with CCXT
Required Python skills (Error Handling, Object Oriented Programming)
Part 3: Crypto Portfolio Management and Optimization
Financial Data Analysis & Performance Measurement
Creating Crypto Indices and Portfolios
Portfolio Optimization (and its Pitfalls)
Reverse Optimization & the Black-Litterman model
Advanced Topics and Theory
Part 4 (Appendix): A Python Crash Course (optional)
Everything you need to know about Python Coding for this Course - no more, no less
What else should you know about me and the course?
The course shows how to do things right. But equally important, it highlights the most commonly made mistakes in (Crypto) Investing. There is hardly any other business where beginners make so many mistakes. Why is that? A lack of skills, expertise, and experience. And: Overconfidence and overreliance on intuition. As a finance professional with an extensive academic background (MSc in Finance, CFA) my clear message is: For Trading and Investing, intuition and common sense are not your best friends. Very often, the most intuitive solution is not the correct solution!
This course is "not only" a crypto investing course but also an in-depth Python Course that goes beyond what you can typically see in other courses. Create hands-on Applications with Python and use it for your Crypto Investing Business!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in the Course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start with Cryptocurrencies and want to do it right straight way (avoiding common mistakes).
- Cryptorcurreny Traders and Investors who want to professionalize and automate their Business.
- Finance & Investment Professionals who want to step into Data-driven Finance.
- Data Scientists and Machine Learning Professionals with an interest in Investing into Cryptos.
Alexander is a Data Scientist and Finance Professional with more than 10 years of experience in the Finance and Investment Industry.
He is also a Bestselling Udemy Instructor for
- Data Analysis/Manipulation with Pandas
- (Financial) Data Science
- Python for Business and Finance
- Algorithmic Trading
Alexander started his career in the traditional Finance sector and moved step-by-step into Data-driven and Artificial Intelligence-driven Finance roles. He is currently working on cutting-edge Fintech projects and creates solutions for Algorithmic Trading and Robo Investing. And Alexander is excited to share his knowledge with others here on Udemy. Students who completed his courses work in the largest and most popular tech and finance companies all over the world.
Alexander´s courses have one thing in common: Content and concepts are practical and real-world proven. The clear focus is on acquiring skills and understanding concepts rather than memorizing things.
Alexander holds a Master´s degree in Finance and passed all three CFA Exams (he is currently no active member of the CFA Institute).