- 37 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use Selenium WebDriver for UI functional testing
- Manual TestCase Steps
- Test Script Creation and Execution in Java Programming Language
- DOM and XPATH
- WebDriver Essentials
- Selenium Common Exceptions
- Setup your Eclipse project workspace
- Work with ID, Name, and XPath Selectors
- Understanding of Java syntax
- Selenium WebDriver Library
This is a quick introductory course for manual testing professionals. With minimal Java skills the test script creation process becomes fun.
Selenium is a portable framework for testing web applications. Selenium provides a playback tool for authoring functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (Selenium IDE).
Platform Portability. Testing is a repetitive process.
Language Support. Software is written in a number of languages.
Open Source Advantage
- Manual testing professionals