Selenium: Easy Guide to Automated Functional Testing Dev
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop web application automation on a wide variety of browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox using Selenium Webdriver and Autoit
- Handling the actions which can be perform on the browser for testing automation
- Mouse and keyboard action for automation
- You will be able to directly build your own solutions starting with working step-by-step examples covering all essentials testing automation concepts specific for Selenium Webdriver and Autoit tools
In this lesson I will teach you how to Configure the Internet Explorer browser and development environment.
- No previous programming or Selenium Webdriver or test automation experience is necessary.
- The course will cover all the programming aspects from scratch.
- As your instructor I will provide all my support to get solved all your queries.
This selenium webdriver course teaches you in a straight to the point approach, in about 3.5 hours, straight to the point, on-demand video, Selenium WebDriver from scratch with clear samples of how to use Selenium WebDriver with Java to automate functional testing on a wide variety of browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox). "Great course for beginners. Concepts are explained in a concise manner and the examples are well structured."(Jogesh Anand)
I want you to start building profitable testing automation projects with Selenium webdriver and Java every single month for a small one-time payment!
Enrol today to become a Selenium Webdriver automation expert!
I will be more than happy to provide one-on-one support, or add lessons to answer any of your questions on this matter.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. So there's no reason to hesitate! You can basically try the course for free, and see if you learn anything.
I can't wait to see you on the selenium webdriver course!! More thousands of students are already joined, part of an active community!
This selenium webdriver course also includes lectures on:
-Case Study Create a Real Functional Testing Automation Project using Java in IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition together with:
-Functional Testing Automation Architecture
-Complete Environment Setup
-First Steps with Selenium Webdriver framework
-Input text fields automation
-Select lists automation
-Radio fields automation
-Checkbox fields automation
-Secure access and popup login automation by combining Selenium Webdriver and Autoit
-An easy way to approach Assertions
-All the selenium webdriver with Java source codes and clear samples ready to be downloaded and used!
I can't wait to see you on the selenium webdriver course!! Please enroll now or tell to your friends about this great selenium webdriver course!
Enrol today to become a Selenium Webdriver automation expert!
The lectures teach also QA Engineers how to build an amazing test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
★★★★★ "It is a good course overall as it is quite comprehensive and easy to understand. I learned the basics about how to create Selenium Webdriver Java automation from scratch and how to apply them in a real website. The instructor is encouraging and is right on point. Thank you Claudiu for putting together the insightful course with many helpful examples and for offering them for free." (John Coleman)
★★★★★ "The instructor was very clear on his explanations." (Giuseppe L.)
★★★★★ " Great course for beginners. Concepts are explained in a concise manner and the examples are well structured."(Jogesh Anand)
★★★★★ "Very well structured course with a lot of code examples!" (Vlad)
★★★★★ "This is a great course for those willing to learn how to work with Selenium from scratch. In case you have a few information about Java programming, HTML or CSS you can easily skip the first lessons and go straight to Selenium related videos." (Mihaela M.)
★★★★★ "I liked this course because even if I am a beginner with Java and Selenium, by following the steps provided in the course, now I'm able to do my first automation scripts. Also the lessons regarding the intro to XML, Java and search method by DOM, xpath and css where very helpful. I believe that this course is a very useful resource for those who want to move to automation testing." (Raluca Catalina B.)
If you want to do any of these things, just enroll in the course. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be.
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Selenium Webdriver Course and to all Ready to use Sample Code resources
✔ Video lessons captions in English, French and Polish!
✔ Légendes de leçons vidéo en anglais, français et polonais! (FR)
✔ Wszystkie lekcje wideo mają podpisy CC w języku angielskim, francuskim i polskim! (PL)
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
✔ Response to any Question in a professional manner with clear explanations !
Check them out, and enrol today for a great selenium webdriver testing automation career !
*All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners
- Absolute beginners who want to learn the first building blocks for creating automated functional tests using Java, IntelliJ and Selenium WebDriver related components, including Autoit.
- Engineering Students, Manual QA Engineers, Industry QA Professionals
- If you need to perform automated tests on a wide variety of browsers this course is for you. Manual testers with no programming background will love how easy is to learn and use free Selenium Webdriver and Autoit engines.
- Professionals wanting to learn more and implement complete solutions about automated testing in their workplace.
- Even if you're an experienced Selenium Webdriver or Autoit you will appreciate how capable and flexible is the combined Testing Framework for developing test automation on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers.