eBay - Automate Drop shipping Listing Creation & Stock Sync
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know how to use dsLister to create eBay listings in bulk
- Know how to use dsStockMgr to sync eBay inventory automatically
- You should have an eBay account and have more than 100 active eBay listings
- You should know the concept of eBay drop shipping
There are many eBay drop-shipping sellers using third party retailers to fulfil their shipment. Drop-shipping listings usually are priced high and get low chance of sale for each listing. Those sellers must create big number of listings in order to get sales. The more, the better. This creates challenges for them.
- How to create a large number of listings with minimum effort
- How to avoid item out-of-stock in third party when eBay sales arrive
Automation is the solution. I developed two Apps (dsLister and dsStockMgr), which solve these two problems.
- dsLister is able to create eBay listings from Home Depot , WalMart, or Overstock in bulk
- dsStockMgr will sync eBay inventory with source stock automatically
Both Apps run on local computer (Mac and Windows) and are based on MS Excel files. This makes eBay listing management very easy. With dsLister, you can easily create 100 or 200 eBay listings at once. With dsStockMgr, you will never worry about out-of-stock in your Home Depot source.
In this course, I will introduce these two Apps and give a video tutorials. If you are using Home Depot, WalMart, or Overstock as your primary source to fulfill your shipment, then these two Apps can be big helper to you, they can do more than a VA (virtual assistant) can do, but with very low cost.
- eBay drop shipping seller who uses retailer sources Home Depot, WalMart
Since the release of dsLister 1.1 (July 5), dsLister Home Depot is free for all Udemy students. Feel free to subscribe and download.
The URL is here,
dsStockMgr is under refactoring, it will become a web application in September 2017. The desktop version is available for paid customers. only.