Autodesk Revit Architecture 2018
What you'll learn
- Know the environment of the software
- Be confortable with commands and concepts of designing in Revit
- Design basic elements such as walls, doors, indows and floors
- Design complex elements such as roof, stairs, sites, ...
- Modify different elements and components using modification tools
- Add components from built-in or loaded families to the structure
- Autodesk Revit 2016 or later versions (I used 2018)
This course is all about Autodesk Revit, the most powerful software to design buildings and civil structures. I have explained everything in a simple and practical way with a lot of examples and real-time use of the tools and facilities provided by the software.
I have use Revit 2018 to present the course but all the commands are applicable in version 2016 and 2017 as well.
Also I will make sure to add more content about the new features added to the later version as soon a they are released.
All the videos are downloadable so that you can watch them offline at your leisure.
Please let me know if you need any information and learning material in case you feel necessary, even though I have made sure all the core concepts and the most important concepts are covered.
Who this course is for:
- Architects, civil engineers and anybody who is interested in designing civil constructions and buildings
I have been teaching engineering software since 2004 and I have tried to find new ways in explaining concepts. I have developed methods and procedures in which I train different software and most of my students easily grab an understanding of the whole perspective.
My goal is to optimize my course to my students satisfaction and for that, student reviews are of utmost importance to me!