Autodesk ReMake and Nuke Worflow
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you’ll be capable of creating incredible 3D photo-realistic looking shots within few hours. The techniques you will learn in ReMake can be used as well to work on a model with other softwares or even 3D print your scan.
- For the first section, you should have basic photography knowledge ( know what is the aperture, the white balance...)
- To follow the second section, you should have Nuke's basics skills (simple comp, 3D viewer navigation)
In This Class, you will learn how to create a stunning bullet time shot using photogrammetry techniques in Autodesk ReMake and Nuke’s powerful 3D workflow. You will learn everything you need to know in Remake, to create amazing 3D scans of objects and peoples within a couple of minutes. Then in Nuke, you will learn all the techniques you need to turn 3D scans into photo-realistic shots.
Some of the key topics of this course include:
-How to take photos for a good 3D scan. -How to Use ReMake to generate amazing 3D models. -How to Export models for other software like Maya or Nuke. -How to fix texture issues in Nuke using camera projections. -How to Relight and enhance the CG in Nuke to obtain a photo realistic shot.
By the end of this course, you’ll be capable of creating incredible 3D photo-realistic looking shots within a few hours. The techniques you will learn in ReMake can be used as well to work on a model with other software or even 3D print your scan.
To make sure everyone can follow, we will use the free version of Autodesk ReMake. The nuke part can be done as well with the free version of Nuke.
You can do either follow the entire course or do only the first part about ReMake or the second part about Nuke. Apart from the Model, the two parts are not really connected.
The first section of this course doesn’t require any particular knowledge; you will learn ReMake from scratch. However, I would recommend having a basic understanding of photography technical aspects, like Aperture, ISO, speed white balance and so on.
To get the best of the second part of this course, I will recommend having the basic knowledge of Nuke. Even if every step is well explained, this course will not cover the basics of nuke’s interface and navigation or the core of compositing.
I’m really excited about this course guys, so Let’s get started!
The Author :
Hi everyone, my name is Florian Girardot. I’m a digital compositor, motion designer, and instructor. I’m working in the industry since 2006, Some of my projects include Godzilla or Despicable me 2.
To learn more about me, please visit my website.
- This course is for Digital Compositor, VFX artists, 3D artists, 3D printers, Modelers, Motion Designers