The Complete Autodesk Navisworks Course (BIM Tool)
What you'll learn
- Manage 3D Construction Models and enable an effective review.
- Learn more about Navisworks analysis and simulation tools
- Create Construction 4D & 5D Simulation to check validity of construction schedules.
- Perform clash detection tests to check integrity of the design.
- Obtain takeoff data from models to create material estimates.
- Student should have basic knowledge about 3D Construction Design
- Student should have basic knowledge about Task - Scheduling software such as Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera
This complete Autodesk Navisworks course will instruct you in best approaches to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model reviews. Through a hands-on curriculum, you will acquire the knowledge needed to review and markup the model, use TimeLiner, Animator, Scripter, Quantification, as well as the Clash Detective tools within the Autodesk Navisworks software.
With all of these BIM (Building Information Modeling) tools, Mohamed Elhout shows how to use the functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks Simulate, and Manage features, he will learn you how to open, review, quantify, and run object-interference checks on 3D models. You also will learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations. Using the Animator and Scripter tools, you will create interactive animations.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for Engineers and construction personnel who are newcomers to Navisworks or novice users and want to integrate designs into simulation world.
Mohamed Elhout is a Project Management and Business Analysis Professional with the experience of operating within complex project controls environment.
Mohamed Elhout is passionate about helping project-oriented roles learn how to participate to manage construction projects effectively. He has created and led both in-person and web-based seminars and Courses on project management, PMI® certifications, and project management tools.