Autodesk Maya the Basics for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and have a working knowledge of Maya
- Be able to start more involved courses
- You will need a copy of Maya 2016 or Above
- 3D is an exciting subjects to get the most out of this course enjoy it!
This course: Autodesk Maya the Basics for Beginners is designed to
make learning the art of 3D modelling easy, during this course you will
learn all the major skills you need to make it possible for you to take
more involved courses.
This course has been designed in
modules meaning each lecture will show you a new skill, it is beneficial
to push these skills on your own and realy see how you can use them.
end result of this course will be that you will be able to take your
learning to the next level taking what you know from this course and
then moving onto more complex projects as you work your way from
beginner to advanced!
Waht we Cover during this course!
- Navigation and a look at the Panels and Interface
- Creating the basic building blocks for modelling and there options
- Component selections and modifications such as the extrude tool
- Basic rendering and material or shader set up
- Lighting and rendering very basic
- lots of great tips along the way!
This course is short and to the point, great for beginners with a mind for the information to really sink in!
- Anyone interested in 3D
- Students interested in Maya
- Beginners to Maya
A quick look at what we will be doing during this course.
In this lecture we will have a quick look at the panel sets inside Maya.
Learn how to Navigate around inside Maya.
Well this brings us to the end of the course, and well done for completing it and experimenting on your own throughout!
As mentioned there is a lot to 3D and this course is purely to get you on the road, equiped with the knowledge you have you can proceed onto any of my courses, I set my courses up as though you were a beginner so some of my courses are quite complex however armed wth the knowlwedge from this course you can safely take them!
WELCOME TO THIS AMAZING WORLD OF 3D!!!!
For those who have finished the course a massive "Well done!" for those still completing the course "Keep it up!" I just want to say thank you for choosing me and my course, it is really appreciated and means that i can produce more great courses for you in the future!
Stay up to date with the latest courses and development as well as offers from us by visiting me at my website.
All the Very Best