Fusion 360 for Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to get Fusion 360 for personal & educational usage for FREE
- 2D Sketching - Basic to advance tools,Pattern Making,Canvas Tool
- 3D Modelling - Basic to advance tools,Miscellaneous tools,Pattern making,Sweep,Loft,Revolve,Emboss
- Rendering - Applying appearance,Physical material,Decals,Realistic images
- Component Assembly - Components,Joints,Contacts,Model animation,Geneva Mechanism
- Interesting Designs - Hex nut,Lego Brick,Ball Bearing,Lampshade
- How to become a Fusion 360 certified user
- Using GrabCAD,AutoDesk online gallery & SketchFAB to showcase your skills
- A Keen & Curious Mind - That's it!!
Welcome to the course of "Fusion 360 for Beginners". In this course, you will get to know the in & outs of the software in a very comprehensive way. This course is taught by a Fusion 360 certified user & AutoDesk certified professional having 10+ years of industrial experience especially in design field.
Download the software (For FREE) following the steps explained in first section & you are ready to dig into the designing part.
2d Sketching - Line,Rectangle,Circle,Arc,Polygon,Ellipse,Slot,Spline,Conic curve,Point,Text,Sketch Dimensions,Mirror,Circular & rectangular pattern,Fillet,Chamfer,Trim,Extend,Break,Sketch scale,Offset,Move,Constraints,Canvas Tool.
3D Modelling - Extrude,Revolve,Sweep,Loft,Rib,Web,Emboss,Hole,Thread,Circular & rectangular pattern,Pattern on path,Mirror,Fillet,Chamfer,Shell,Draft,Scale,Combine,Split body,Physical Material,Construct toolbar,Inspect toolbar.
Rendering - Appearance,Scene settings,Decal,Downloadable materials,Library,Environment.
Component Assembly - Bodies Vs Components,Creating components,Joints,Animate model,Contact sets,Capture position & revert.
This course covers almost every command in a very detailed manner with practical applications & real time usage. The cross reference of various tools in every lecture is what makes this course different from others.
2D Sketching & 3D Modelling section have solved practice exercises just after the explanation of basic to advanced tools (& also miscellaneous).The respective files are also attached in the resources.For component assembly, we have "Geneva wheel mechanism" to explain all the aspects.We will also make some interesting designs such as Hex nut,Lego brick,Lampshade & Ball bearing to brush up all the tools we have learned.
At the very end of the course, I will show you the way to become a "Fusion 360 Certified User".Believe me, Becoming a certified user/professional is the next big thing in design field.And finally,you will get to know the ways by which you can showcase your skills via various design platforms like - AutoDesk online gallery,GrabCAD & SketchFAB.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners Wishing to Learn Fusion 360
- Engineering students, hobbyists, woodworkers, 3d printing enthusiasts
- People That Use Another CAD Package That Wish To Change To Fusion 360
A dynamic team spirited mechanical engineering professional having 8+ years of industrial exposure. "Conducting workshops & engaging in teaching activities is the key ingredients of life".
Certified to provide training on various software,science & engineering related topics.
AutoDesk Certified Professional,AutoDesk Fusion Certified user, ClearFit Certified Team Leader, Industrial Consultant and a keen enthusiast of stargazing.
E-learning is such a supplement which can nourish you without being physically present :)