Autodesk Combustion Training Hands-on
What you'll learn
- This Autodesk Combustion Training will help beginners and professionals to confidently get up and running in graphics and animation
- Learn Combustion Masks, Keying, Colour correction, Paint & particles
- Learn about Working with layers, Working with alpha channel, Layer controls, Animating Mask
- Learn Advanced keying, Bit depth, Refine tuning shapes, Stereoscopic roto
- Willingness to pursue a career in Graphic design & animation: An interest in graphics, visual effects, animation, etc. is a must before choosing this Autodesk Combustion Training. If you are willing to achieve a career in this field you can start this course and drive towards your destination. Basic knowledge of computer: You just need basic knowledge of the computer before start learning this course. It will be easy for you to follow and learn this course if you know computer fundamentals. An updated version of Autodesk Combustion & personal computer: You can use any version of the software for learning it, but using the latest version will always keep you updated and provides the latest features and tools. Since it is resourced intensive software program we should consider a good system before running the software
Autodesk Combustion is a computer program for motion graphics, stunning visuals, and compositing. It is a paid application by the famous software tycoons Autodesk media and entertainment, which is used to create quick and easy visual effects. Combustion was released in the year 2008 and it is available for both Windows and Mac OS. Combustion was formerly known as discreet.
Combustion is an all in one tool which allows paint, animate, edit and composes 2D and 3D visuals in an integrated environment. Also, it is a resolution-independent vector-based animation software which composes visuals corresponding to TV, videos, web, and feature film domains.
Combustion is a cost-effective software that provides basic to advanced features and gives high-quality output at a low cost. This software is used by different professionals like graphic designers, animators, visual effect artists, web designers, etc. and combustion helps them to produce outstanding VFX for a multitude of projects.
Using Autodesk combustion you can produce multi workspace that can handle various projects like compositing, painting projects and visuals effects at the same time. The main advantage of combustion over other graphics software is that it allows the user to switch freely from 2D space to 3D space and managing the complexity of projects by using the layers window
This Autodesk Combustion Training will help beginners and professionals to confidently get up and running in graphics and animation. This course helps professionals to improve their skill set and perform effectively in their jobs. Through this Autodesk Combustion course, you will learn how to basic to advanced features of combustion. All features are explained with practical examples for easy understanding.
Let us have a look into the different skills you will learn from this tutorial,
Paint & particles
Working with layers
Working with alpha channel
Refine tuning shapes
Through this Autodesk Combustion Training, you will learn where you can apply combustion along with the unlimited features it can cater across multiple domains
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn visual effects and compositing: Students who are planning to enter the field of animation, visual effects, motion graphics, etc. can use this course as a stepping stone to achieving a safe and strong career can enroll for this Autodesk Combustion Training. Graphic designer: A graphic designer create visual concepts using computer software. They give appropriate animations and colors for each project. Combustion is one such software that provides all the features needed for a graphic designer. This Autodesk Combustion Training will help the graphic designer to improve their skills over combustion. 3D animators: Animators are artists who create and digitally model computer images using computer software. They use sequential images of drawings, and models to create videos, computer games, films, and websites. They develop 3D multimedia projects involving copter software. Combustion can be used to create 3D animation. This course teaches you how to work with 3D animation using combustion.
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, EDUCBA (Corporate Bridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd) is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At eduCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.