Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical for Electrical Designers
What you'll learn
- In this course, students will learn to create professional electrical-control drawings. This course covers a wide range of tools and features such as schematic drawings, Circuit Builder, panel drawings, parametric and non-parametric PLC modules, stand-alone PLC I/O points, ladder diagrams, point-to-point wiring diagrams, report generation, creation of symbols, and so on. This will help the students to create electrical drawings easily and effectively.
- Basic knowledge of computer and AutoCAD software.
AutoCAD Electrical is the software of the AutoCAD suite which is intended to help control designers with the creation and modification of control systems. This software has extended features to automate control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills.
This course contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD Electrical tools and features. Keeping in view the varied requirements of the students, every tool and feature is thoroughly explained with the help of examples. After going through this course, you will be able to create professional electrical control drawings with ease.
This course covers topics such as ladder diagrams, schematic drawings, schematic editing, panel drawings, parametric and nonparametric PLC modules, point-to-point wiring diagrams, stand-alone PLC I/O points, report generation, creation of symbols, Circuit Builder, Terminal symbols, and so on.
In this course, special emphasis has been laid on industrial applications and usage of AutoCAD Electrical tools so that it serves beginners as well as professionals to understand the function of tools and their applications in the drawing.
Salient Features of this Course:
1. A tutorial approach course consisting of 45 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
2. Detailed explanation of all AutoCAD Electrical tools and features.
3. Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
4. Practice Test
Who this course is for:
- Degree/Diploma holders in electrical field.
In this era of globalization, new technologies are rapidly increasing, and therefore, the technological needs have increased manifold. In this scenario, the demand for online courses has grown to a great extent. Keeping this in view, CADCIM Technologies has taken a step ahead and started offering online learning courses and classes in Udemy.
The team at CADCIM Technologies utilizes the latest enhancements in technology and the Internet to offer Udemy classes, thus turning the concept of virtual teaching into reality. These classes address the specific training needs of colleges, universities, training centers, and corporate businesses through customized and cost-effective online training. We provide effective and affordable online training on CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil, GIS, Computer Programming, and Animation delivered via Udemy at any time, any place, and at any pace to individuals, students of colleges, universities, CAD/CAM/CAE training centers, and corporate businesses.
The Udemy classes will be conducted by Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University Northwest, USA OR the team of authors at CADCIM Technologies, who have co-authored the best-selling textbooks and eBooks on various software packages.