Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2020: For Electrical Designers
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, students will learn to create professional electrical-control drawings. This course covers a wide range of tools and features such as schematic drawings, Circuit Builder, panel drawings, parametric and non-parametric PLC modules, stand-alone PLC I/O points, ladder diagrams, point-to-point wiring diagrams, report generation, creation of symbols, and so on. This will help the students to create electrical drawings easily and effectively.
- Basic knowledge of computer and AutoCAD software.
This course contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD Electrical tools and features. Every tool and feature is thoroughly explained with the help of examples. After going through this course, you will be able to create professional electrical control drawings with ease.
This course covers topics such as ladder diagrams, schematic drawings, panel drawings, parametric and nonparametric PLC modules, point-to-point wiring diagrams, report generation, creation of symbols, Circuit Builder, Terminal symbols, and so on.
In this course, special emphasis has been laid on industrial applications and usage of AutoCAD Electrical tools so that it serves beginners as well as professionals to understand the function of tools and their applications in the drawing.
Salient Features of this Course:
1. A tutorial approach course consisting of 45 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
2. Detailed explanation of all AutoCAD Electrical tools and features.
3. Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
- Degree/Diploma holders in electrical field.
In this example, you will create a project, add description to the project, and create a new drawing in the project.
In this example, you will add drawings in the project, remove some drawings from the project, and replace some drawings with the drawings in the other project.
In this example, you will insert a ladder into the drawing and then modify it by trimming rungs. You will also add wires between rungs.
In this example, you will insert a ladder and its components into a drawing. Next, you will use the Copy Component, Scoot, Move Component, and Delete Component tools for copying, scooting, moving, and deleting the inserted components. Also, you will hide the attributes of components.
In this example, you will generate a schematic Bill of Material report of the CADCIM project and then insert a table into the drawing. You will then add user attribute field in the schematic Bill of Material report. Also, you will generate a schematic Component report and save the report to the Excel Spreadsheet format file.
In this example, you will first insert a ladder and then a parametric PLC module into the ladder. Also, you will add empty spaces in the PLC module and then break the module to continue inserting it a few rungs later. Next, you will continue inserting the remaining part of the module into a different ladder.