AutoCAD for Lighting Designers
What you'll learn
- You will learn majority of basic commands
- You will understand the difference between different AutoDesk softwares
- You will be able to use AutoCAD fluently
- You will be able to submit more professional drawings
- You will be able to manipulate (modify, change, use) any CAD files
- You will understand the key elements for a lighting designer
- There are no pre requisite for this course
- You can download AutoCAD Trial version to follow along.
- Note - The AutoCAD trial version is provided by Autodesk, and is valid for 30 days.
- Or you can choose any other CAD software, like DRAFTCAD to follow along
Real life course with practice modules designed to share the market knowledge of AutoCAD
Assist lighting designers and enthusiasts to get a better understanding of different aspects of AutoCAD, its pricing and some basic commands.
In this course we also go through a sample CAD file reducing and preparing it for calculations.
You will receive CAD files, to follow along, and more practice files at the end of the course.
Further more this course is also a good starting point for anyone who wants to learn how to use the basic commands of AutoCAD.
One factor that will help speed up your work (reduce processing time) is the size of the CAD file.
Hence its critical for every lighting designer to reduce the file size, so the system can utilize the RAM to speed up design process.
In this tutorial I take you through the step by step process of how I have been reducing file sizes of any given CAD file, and processing it before I dive into the lighting design itself.
All revenue from this course (after Udemy deductions) will be given away to "Freedom Again Foundation". This foundation has been working to uplift the poor and needy, through education, financial assistance and adopting institutions. We are partnering with Freedom Again to open new opportunities for educating the under privilege.
Who this course is for:
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Lighting, Design)
- Someone who wants to learn AutoCAD Basics
- Someone who has a passion for growth
- Someone who is curious how AutoCAD works
- Lighting Designers
- Working in Contracting
- Working in Design firm
After 10+ years of working in the electrical and lighting industry, I had to reflect back to where it all started. Every step during my journey, I was pushed forward by my mentors and teachers. They are the reason of my success and growth.
Today after successfully completing 1000+ designs, assisting the firm in securing orders worth 400 Million and more. I feel I should turn back and pull someone else up. Push them towards their success and lead with example.
Join me on the journey of empowerment and education