3D Modeling Piped Systems in AutoCAD
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Model and draw an entire piped system in AutoCAD from scratch
- Model all types of fittings and components in a piped system
- Create general assembly drawings
- Create fabrication drawings
- Create piping drawings
- There are no prerequisites for this course. You will be able to download and install a trial version of AutoCAD to practice and complete the assignments.
- The working assumption of this course is that you know absolutely NOTHING about AutoCAD, thus I will be teaching from absolute ZERO.
Many people think you need an Engineering degree to design piped systems such as chemical plants and filtration systems, but that's not the case. People are often intimidated by AutoCAD and think it takes years of experience to operate effectively, but this too is a misconception.
You are going to walk into this course perhaps never having even SEEN AutoCAD before, and by the end, you'll be CONFIDENTLY designing complex, piped systems from scratch. What's more, you'll be creating virtual, 3D solid models of these systems and then generating all of the drawings necessary to fabricate and assemble your system!
Once you learn the material in this course, there really is no limit to what you'll be able to design, model and draw.
- Anybody wanting to learn how to create 3D models and clean, professional drawings of piped systems will find all they need in this course.