AutoCAD for Civil Engineers
What you'll learn
- Learn Application to Real Civil Engineering Projects
- AutoCAD working Environment
- Working with files and extensions
- Creating objects Editing Objects
- Modifying Objects
- Text and Annotations
- Setting and customizing
- Drawing organization
- All about layouts and Viewports manipulations
- Creating reusable objects
- Sharing files and Importing files
- Zero-Knowledge of AutoCAD (Even if you can't handle a mouse)
- A laptop or computer that can run AutoCAD software
Have you been looking for a course that will narrow down AutoCAD to your professional? Enroll in this and learn civil engineering practice using AutoCAD.
What is this course all about
After taking civil engineering students on structural design for a long time, I realized that students with little knowledge in using AutoCAD to edit their structural drawings hardly do well in my structural design and detailing courses, as they learn how to usually learn AutoCAD from architects and others. Therefore, I created this course to give civil/structural engineers, exactly what they needed in AutoCAD to improve them professionally.
Why you should take this course
We make it very simple and easy to learn
You get to see the application of every knowledge to real civil engineering projects
You get to see any updates on this course in the future.
You have the opportunity to learn from an experienced civil engineer.
The knowledge of AutoCAD is important and the first thing to learn for you to become a professional civil engineer.
Gbenga: "I took this AutoCAD training class. The session was very comprehensive and educative. The tutorial was simple and precise."
What you will Learn
AutoCAD working Environment
Working with files and extensions
Text and Annotations
Setting and customizing
All about layouts
Creating reusable objects
Your money will be refunded if after you took this course and you cannot get what we promised to offer.
Who this course is for:
- Civil engineering students with zero experience
- Newbies, Students and graduates wanting to learn professionally application of AutoCAD tools
- Professionals that will love to brush up in their AutoCAD knowledge
A civil engineer with vast experience in civil engineering analysis, design and detailing. Impacting Knowledge is one of my way of giving back to the world. I made learning civil engineering simple and apply the practical aspects in my teaching. I create courses on civil engineering software, manual design and detailing. I also write professional blog posts and create videos.