What you'll learn
- How to manage Projects in AutoCAD ELECTRICAL using PROJECT MANAGER?
- Learn How to insert JIC Schematic Symbols in Electrical Drawings using ICON MENU?
- Learn How to insert PLC's in AutoCAD Drawings?
- How to interconnect different Electrical Components using Electrical Wires?
- How to insert Connectors? How to ADD Spacers & Breakers?
- How to insert Ladders in Drawings? Learn How to Add & Remove Rungs?
- How to insert Electrical Wires on different angles such as 22.5, 45 and 67.5 degrees?
- How to ADD SUBFOLDERS & ADD DRAWINGS USING PROJECT MANAGER?
- How to create New Projects and New Drawings?
- How to insert Elecrical Wires & Wire Numbers in drawings?
- How to ACTIVATE, CLOSE, OPEN & DELETE Projects?
- Learn How to insert Multiple Bus Wiring and change spacing between wires?
- How to insert Pre-build circuit using CIRCUIT BUILDER?
- As it is beginner course so no requirements but if you have some knowledge of AutoCAD OR AutoCAD Electrical, it's good for you.
Hello & Welcome to this course on AutoCAD ELECTRICAL.
Maybe it is a short course but with best tutorials available on Internet today.
As it is short duration course, for a rapid-start and quick-guide with AutoCAD Electrical. So I will only cover AutoCAD Electrical Project Menu tab & Schematic Tab tools in this course. This course contains video lectures based on different tools of Project Menu & Schematics and I will cover all the basics and important tools which you need to know while working with Projects and designing circuits using AutoCAD Electrical Software.
1. In the first video lecture I have provided the brief introduction to all the tools available in Project Tab / Project Menu and then after we will explore the 4 demo project in AutoCAD Electrical created by the Autodesk and you will also learn about PROJECT MANAGER.
2. In the second video I will show you how to create a new project in AutoCAD Electrical and How to add new drawings in project.
3. In the third video I will show you how to add subfolders in Project and how to add new drawings in Subfolders.
4. In the fourth video I will show you how to activate projects and how to add previously created/designed drawing into exciting projects using ADD Drawings option.
5. In the fifth video I will show you how to OPEN, CLOSE & DELETE Projects.
6. In the Sixth video I will show you how can you insert electrical wires in AutoCAD ELECTRICAL Software using Schematic Tab.
7. In the Seventh video I will show you how to insert electrical wires on different angles such as 22.5, 45 and 67.5 degrees.
8. In the Eight video I will show you how to interconnect different electrical components with electrical wires.
9. In this Ninth video I will show you how to work with Multiple Bus. In this video I will show youo how to insert Horizontal & Vertical Multiple Bus wiring and also how to start multiple bus from component and at last I will show you how to change the horizontal & vertical spacing between wires in this video.
10 This is the Tenth video and now I will show you how to insert Ladders and how to add and remove rungs.
11. In this Eleventh video I will show you how to insert Connectors and Add spacers & breakers while inserting connectors.
12. In this twelve video I will show you how to insert JIC Schematic Tools & Symbols from Icon Menu.
13. In the 13th video I will show you how to insert a symbol multiple times in AutoCAD Drawings.
14. In this video I will show you how to link different electrical components with dashed lines.
15. Now in this fifteenth video I will show you how can you edit electrical symbols while circuit designing. I will show you how to move, copy and align symbols in AutoCAD Electrical.
16. In this video I will show you how to delete electrical symbols using the tools DELETE COMPONENT.
17. In this video lecture I will show you how to insert a pre-build electrical circuit into drawing using CIRCUIT BUILDER.
18. In this video I will show you how to cut, copy and paste circuit into drawings using circuit clipboard.
19. In this video I will show you how to insert wire numbers in drawings.
20. And, in this last video I will show you how to insert PLC's in AutoCAD Drawings.
So welcome to this course on AutoCAD Electrical and I hope you will enjoy learning something new and develop a new skill with this course. I use AutoCAD only for teaching and following my passion for designing. Never contact me for any professional or business advice/work. I am not a professional designer and I don't have any interest for professional projects(drawings) and I never involve in any professional work. I have just learn this software to develop my passion towards my interest in designing and drafting and I am sharing content because many students like me, face problems so I just try to provide them solution in easiest way.
Who this course is for:
- Interested in learning AutoCAD Electrical
- Curious about learning How to manage projects and drawings using PROJECT MANAGER.
- If you are Electrical/Electronics Engineer then this course is for you.
My name is Sourabh Jain and I am an Online Instructor and Content Creator.
Beginning from my college days, I have focused on learning different skills (from various resources and platforms) and I have shared some of those skills with the world, in my own unique way (may be self-pace video course or practice test, most of the times) so that all the students worldwide can take benefit from by learning and practice questions based on their skillset which students wish to learn, to get a perfect touch with knowledge and learning.
I believes, if you know any good skills and if you are able to share those skills & knowledge with others, than you have to share it with others. That's the reason behind why I had published different courses on Udemy. I love to share my knowledge with you and definitely you will learn and develop/improve skills from my courses.
I had a positive attitude towards life and learning new skills and gaining knowledge from different mediums is my first priority and that's amazing; and sharing it with other peoples is much more exciting. My course will allow you to learn, practice and master your knowledge. It will help you in improving and mastering the skills and let you prepare for the interviews and examinations with confidence while revising the concepts in a very amazing way.
Recently, I have started working on YouTube channel, if you wish to connect with me personally and want to learn something more from me in future from my upcoming videos and online courses then you can just go and subscribe my YouTube channel to receive latest updates.
My courses will work as a mind refreshment and help you to quickly revise everything you have learn before.