AutoCAD Electrical from Scratch
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- AutoCAD Electrical Interface and basics
- Drawing tools provided by AutoCAD
- Simple and Complex 2D Mechanical drawing
- Schematic and Panel Circuit designing
- How to build Symbols in AutoCAD Electrical and Save inside specific Symbol Library
- Draw Simple 2D House Map drawing.
- Installation Electrical Home Appliances in House Map drawing.
- Wire connection in House Map drawing
- How to update Symbol library and Manufacture Catalogue list
- How to install and use Offline Help
- Computer or Laptop
- should know how to use Computer or Laptop
- AutoCAD Electrical 2018 Software (or 2015 or 2016 or 2017 version)
AutoCAD Electrical is the best tool for Mechanical drawing, Schematic and Panel Circuit designing, House Map drawing, Wire connections and for other purposes.
This Course is for All level of learners, If know something about AutoCAD Electrical then it's good. If you don't know anything about AutoCAD Electrical then don't worry, this course is going to cover all the basic terms.
I am using AutoCAD Electrical from last 2 years and Before creating this course I have seen many popular premium courses and books related to AutoCAD. So you will able learn all features of AutoCAD Electrical in single Course (Each premium course focus only on specific feature).
I assure you that at the end of this course you will able to you use AutoCAD Electrical effectively and profitably.
- New to AutoCAD Electrical
- Those who want to improve AutoCAD Skils
- For Designers , to learn how to install Electrical Home appliances and wire connections
- This course is the best for all level of learners