AutoCAD Electrical 2020 for Electrical & Automation Eng
What you'll learn
- This course will cover A-Z of AutoCAD Electrical 2020
- This will enable one to design Control panels as per industrial standards
- One can easily design VFD, PLC & MCC circuits after the completion of this course
- One will learn to create title blocks with ladders
- Basic knowledge of Electrical & Automation engineering
- Basic concept of control panel designing
This course will help electrical & automation engineers to understand all features of AutoCAD Electrical 2020 and can use as a guide while creating control panel schematic & layout. The schematic design (Practical) in this tutorial is very very helpful for a control panel design engineer. Since the tutor worked with Allen Bradley for so many years this course highlight designing of VFD, PLC and MCC.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical & Automation engineers
- Electrical & Automation engineering students
I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering and was part of Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley) from 2000 to 2017 March on various level of design activities which includes standardization of drawings, creating custom title blocks and generating blocks and templates. My area of expertise lying in designing single line diagram, schematic diagrams, layout drawings, bill of materials etc. for PLC, AC Drives, DC Drives, Kinetix, Servo Drives & MCC. Both NEMA and IEC are familiar to me and I am comfortable with all type of electrical drawings.