The complete course of AutoCAD 3D 2016
What you'll learn
- Work comfortably with AutoCAD 3D modelling commands
- Prepare Solid, Mesh and Surface geometries
- Render a photo-realistic drawing
- This course is prepared with AutoCAD 2016 but students can use AutoCAD 2011 or any later version.
This AutoCAD 3D course is made for users who want to learn the intricacies of AutoCAD 3D in a easy to follow self paced way. The major highlights of this course are as follows.
- Almost all topics of AutoCAD 3D is covered in detail including Surface modeling and Rendering.
- Practical example based tutorials
- Downloadable lesson files for all required lectures
This course is ideal for users who are aware of basic AutoCAD 2D tools but even if you are not familiar with the AutoCAD 2D tools you can follow lectures in this course as they start from very basic level.
Who this course is for:
- Students and professionals who want a complete 3D course that includes basic as well as advanced topics of AutoCAD 3D
I am co-author of the Learn AutoCAD book by Packt publications. I am a certified Autodesk AutoCAD professional, member of Autodesk expert elite community and professional trainer for corporates.
I have worked in design, die casting and training industries and for last five years, I have been working as a corporate trainer delivering CAD training to clients and helping them develop the skill set of their workforce. I have delivered corporate training to Fortune 500 companies, Government organizations and military.
My articles and courses have featured on many publications like AUGI world magazine and Pluralsight and my course contents have been a part of training curriculum in many colleges and universities.