AutoCAD 2D and Autocad Electrical 2017 for beginners
What you'll learn
- Work easily with any AutoCAD workspace
- Master the house plan designs using AutoCAD
- Draw advanced 2D shapes
- Learn about drawing tools provided by AutoCAD
- Draw maps for all type of facilities
- Designing electrical schematics for facilities
- Design master electrical panel
- Download any version of autoCAD or autoCAD electrical (2015, 2016 or 2017)
This course provide basic information in the electrical part and advanced lectures on AutoCAD 2D.
This course can be taken by students who already have AutoCAD Electrical 2015, 2016 or 2017.
At the end of this course, you will be able to draw maps for all facilities, make electrical wiring for each map, and design an electrical panel that controls all the electrical installments of a facility. Plus, you will be able to draw a 2D design from scratch.
This course is dedicated for absolute beginners in any AutoCAD software.
We will start with an introduction about AutoCAD and how to download it, then we will learn the basics of 2D drawings (including all the tools like lines, polylines, circles, offset, trim, fillet, chamfer, and more). And we will create advanced 2D shapes as exercises.
The second part of this course, is about electrical wiring, and panels.
Who this course is for:
- Newbies in any of AutoCAD softwares
- Professionals with no experience in AutoCAD Electrical
- Any worker in the design and engineering sector
I am an Electrical, Telecommunications and IT engineer graduate with a Master degree since 2013, with experience in designing software and web apps for telecommunication purposes, designing household electrical schematics and designing electrical panels. I have an advanced experience programming industrial microprocessors PLC. And now I am an Udemy Premium Instructor.