AutoCAD 2D and 3D practice drawings
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D tools
- Access to Autodesk AutoCAD software
Who should take this course:
Any one with little knowledge of AutoCAD can take this course, this is made as a supplemental material for practicing skills learnt in my AutoCAD 2016 complete course of Udemy.
About this course:
In this course you will learn methods of making actual 2D and 3D engineering drawings along with some representation drawings.
The course is divided into four sections with each section dedicated to a specific type of drawings. The first section has 2D drawings, sections has 3D drawings, third section has advance 3D drawings like making a gear or a Slotted nut etc.
The last section has a project in which I have taught method of making a coke bottle from scratch. The lessons include 2D sketching, 3D conversion adn rendering of the bottle.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply skills learnt in AutoCAD to real world scenario.
- Draw 2D and 3D complex drawings
All the lesson files containing PDF and DWG of drawings with dimensions are included with the respective lesson.
- Students who have little experience of using AutoCAD can take this course
- Students who want to learn techniques of 2D and 3D drafting with real world drawings
- Course Introduction02:23
- 2D drawing 106:34
- 2D drawing 207:39
- 2D drawing 305:48
- 2D drawing 408:13
- 2D drawing 506:17
- 2D drawing 605:15
- 2D drawing 707:15
- 2D Drawing 804:26
- 2D Drawing 905:13
- 2D Drawing 1004:11
- 3D drawing 109:34
- 3D drawing 212:23
- 3D drawing 306:50
- 3D drawing 407:16
- 3D drawing 512:37
- 3D drawing 608:01
- 3D drawing 714:14
- 3D Drawing 813:46
- 3D Drawing 915:20
- 3D Drawing 1006:27
- M10 Slotted Nut10:04
- Bolt with diamond knurling15:48
- 3D Fan Blade08:07
- 3D Tire with treads09:37
- 3D Spur Gear09:51
- 3D DNA Strand03:31
- 3D Spring05:06
- 3D Jet Engine07:07
- Oldham's Coupling16:29
- Universal Coupling18:22
- Making the outer and inner walls12:02
- Adding Door, Window and other Blocks13:13
- Adding Wall Thickness and Text03:57
- Adding Dimensions and other Annotations04:54
- Printing final floor plan03:17
- Making 2D Outlines07:04
- Making 3D from 2D geometries07:20
- Adding more details to geometry08:41
- Adding final subtle details09:43
- Creating final renderings06:54
- Final notes and additional resources01:00
I am co-author of the Learn AutoCAD book by Packt publications. I am a certified Autodesk AutoCAD professional, member of Autodesk expert elite community and professional trainer for corporates.
I have worked in design, die casting and training industries and for last five years, I have been working as a corporate trainer delivering CAD training to clients and helping them develop the skill set of their workforce. I have delivered corporate training to Fortune 500 companies, Government organizations and military.
My articles and courses have featured on many publications like AUGI world magazine and Pluralsight and my course contents have been a part of training curriculum in many colleges and universities.