Autocad 2021-Useful Commands, hot keys and keyboard shortcut
What you'll learn
- Drawing Objects - Commands and Shortcuts
- Common AutoCAD Commands and Shortcuts
- Control Keys - Commands and Shortcuts
- Dimensioning - Commands and Shortcuts
- Advanced Editing tools Like Trim, Extend, Stetch, Fillet, Offset, and Array
- External Reference - Commands and Shortcuts
- Function Keys - Commands and Shortcuts
- Text Editing - Commands and Shortcuts
- Block Commands and Shortcuts
- Modifying Objects, Object Selection and Snap - Commands and Shortcuts
- Benefits of using AutoCAD and keyboard shortcuts
- Using Tools like Snap and Polar Tracking
- Annotating Your Drawings with Text, Dimensions, and Hatching
- Good computer skills
- A free version of AutoCAD 2021 should be installed on your Windows PC
- Ambition and perseverance to learn Autocad
What is this course all about?
This course titled "AutoCAD 2021: Hotkeys, Commands and Shortcuts" created by CAD Specialist will help you to learn the most important hotkeys, useful commands and shortcuts keys.
Though it might seem overwhelming at first, you will learn some of the most useful commands and keyboard Shortcuts which every AutoCAD user must to know.
Some of the commands in this course are very basic and are used very frequently. There are also a few shortcuts to commands and tools which are not known to many AutoCAD users - despite their incredible features that are taught here.You can speed up your work by using simple commands in AutoCAD - rather than executing it manually using the menu.
So, get ready to master all these shortcuts to stand apart from the crowd and succeed as an expert AutoCAD user.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enrol now, and let's start booming. This is an interesting course, after all.
By utilizing tools of modifying, draw and dimension toolbars you will be able to prepare technical drawings with Autocad.
- Create and draw basic 2D structures in AutoCAD and its usage in the planning and designing of housing schemes.
- Design using AutoCAD with the help of shortcut keyboard keys.
- Design the layout of the drawing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn the complete keyboard shortcuts applicable for AutoCAD 2021 and old versions of Autocad
I'am Iulian Mihail, mechanical design engineer with more than 7 year experience in CAD Desgin.
I graduated Engineer University, electrical and mechanical engineer profile
I worked like mechanical design engineer and CAD Specialist in automotive companies like Continental, KUKA systems and Faurecia.
I collaborated on projects with clients like Tesla, BMW, VW, AUDI, Seat and Mercedes.
I have advanced knowledges in Autocad, Catia V5, Accumark Gerber and Unigraphics.
Apart from professional things, I enjoy to clim on the mountains, to travel in the middle of the nature, to explore wild places and to travel long routes on my bike, the longest was almost 600km.
So my advice is to learn all the time new things and apply them and to enjoy every moment of the life.