- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Measuring a drawing in AutoCAD 2020 and creating dimensions
- Executing a RAY command in AutoCAD
- Executing ARRAY command in AutoCAD
- Executing MIRROR command in AutoCAD
- Learn to use tools to draw special lines in AutoCAD
- Executing SCALE command in AutoCAD
- Learn to draw a polygon in AutoCAD
- Executing CIRCLE command in AutoCAD
- Learn to offset an object in AutoCAD
- Explore various new-age tools in Artificial Intelligence in the field of civil and 360-degree tours
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
- A free version of AutoCAD 2020 for students or educators should be installed on your windows PC
- Should have joined "AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools: Part 1" Course created by the same author on Udemy
This part 2 course on AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools conducted by Srinidhi Ranganathan and Saranya Srinidhi will let you understand more functions and features in AutoCAD including measurement of drawing, creating dimensions, executing commands, offsetting objects etc. CAD software can be used to design anything and everything —and the 2020 version taught here will help in time-saving while creating amazing designs, you've ever dreamt of.
We will also look at bonus tools in Artificial intelligence that can simulate crowds, design prototypes and create virtual reality 360-degree tools - for the first time in the world. An example of Taj Mahal in a 360-degree tour is also showcased here, in this course.
AutoCAD 2020: A snapshot
AutoCAD 2020 is computer-aided design (CAD) software that you as an engineer can rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables functionalities
Customise the software with add-on apps and APIs
Why wait? Another incredible adventure awaits you in Part 2. Enroll now and let's start rolling.
Special Note: Access to AutoCAD 2020 software from Autodesk is a must to practice the lessons taught from the course. First, enrol in Part 1 course and then join Part 2 to avoid confusions and please go through the installation steps covered in the first part course.
If you are a student or an educator, you can get a free license of AutoCAD 2020 from the Autodesk official website and that secret is taught in Part 1 of the course.
- Working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and learn AutoCAD 2020 commands to speed up their design work faster
- Students who have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD who wish to start their learning journey
- Anyone who is interested to learn new AI technologies to integrate with AutoCAD 2020
- All passionate learners are welcome
Introduction to the course and various commands like RAY, SPLINE, COPY explained
Practical usage of MIRROR Command, ROTATE Command, OFFSET Command & ELLIPSE Command is shown here in this tutorial video.