- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about the history of AutoCAD and new features that AutoCAD 2020 comprises of
- Know how to install AutoCAD 2020
- Work with commands in AutoCAD 2020 interface dashboard
- Learn new-age tools that are a part of Artificial Intelligence technology to integrate or sync with AutoCAD
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
- A free version of AutoCAD 2020 for students or educators should be installed on your windows PC
This part 1 course on AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools conducted by "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and "Saranya Srinidhi" will let you understand what is AutoCAD 2020, history of AutoCAD, its usage, installation and of course - the various commands in the interface dashboard etc. CAD software can be used to design anything and everything —and the 2020 version taught here will help in time-saving while creating amazing designs, you've ever dreamt of.
We will also look at how to navigate through the AutoCAD working environment, sheet setup tools, draw tools, command tools in the dashboard. In the bonus lecture, we will cover Artificial Intelligence usage in AutoCAD 2020 and how to integrate AutoCAD with 2 or 3 various new-age tools in the technology space that can help you to capture and turn images into 3D drawing and models - for the first time in the world.
AutoCAD 2020: A snapshot
AutoCAD 2020 is computer-aided design (CAD) software that you as an engineer can rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables functionalities
Customise the software with add-on apps and APIs
Why wait? Another incredible adventure awaits you. Enroll now and let's start rolling.
Special Note: Access to AutoCAD 2020 software from Autodesk is a must to practice the lessons taught from the course.
If you are a student or an educator, you can get a free license of AutoCAD 2020 from the Autodesk official website and that secret is taught in this course.
- Working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and learn AutoCAD 2020 commands to speed up their design work faster
- Students who have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD who wish to start their learning journey
- Anyone who is interested to learn new AI technologies to integrate with AutoCAD 2020
A brief overview into explaining the menu and icons in AutoCAD 2020.