AutoCAD 2016 Beyond the Basics
What you'll learn
- Once you have completed this training course, you will have gained a solid understanding of these advanced tools and techniques in AutoCAD
- Learn advanced AutoCAD 2016 skills
- Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons
- Prior AutoCAD experience is highly reccomended
- AutoCAD 2016
In this AutoCAD 2016 Beyond the Basics training course, expert author Brian Benton teaches you about advanced tools and concepts in this computer aided design software program from Autodesk. This course is designed for users that are already familiar with AutoCAD.
You will start by learning about advanced navigation tools, then jump into learning about advanced operations. From there, Brian will teach you about advanced tools, including align and 3D align, lengthen, quick select, and divide. This video tutorial also covers topics including object visibility, annotation, sheet sets, output, dynamic blocks, parametric constraints, and action recorder. You will also learn about customization, including how to customize the ribbon and workspaces. Finally, you will learn about file management, 3D design, and Autodesk cloud services, such as AutoCAD 360, sharing and collaboration, and rendering in the cloud.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have gained a solid understanding of these advanced tools and techniques in AutoCAD. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for users that are already familiar with AutoCAD
- Geared for AutoCAD users looking to learn intermediate and advanced AutoCAD skills
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.