How to get the BEST car deal
What you'll learn
- Learn how to negotiate your financing at a dealership and in turn save thousands of dollars
- You will learn how to negotiate your interest rate. You will also learn what finance reserve is and how dealers mark up your interest rate for big profits
- You will understand how to read a dealer invoice. This video explains the difference between invoice and holdback. It also explains what holdback is and how dealers use it as profit
- Gain understanding of the trade-in process. This is a critical part of the car deal and most people don't realize how trade-ins are used as profit. We discuss what "holding on the trade" means
- You will be given a thorough grounding in the world of dealership sales
- We'll discuss finance products for example Gap, Credit life, and Warranties. You'll learn the difference between OEM warranties an 3rd party warranties. I'll discuss how to negotiate these products
- Basic math understanding
Too often people get caught up with getting a good price and don’t pay attention to the trade-in and especially finance. With years of actual hands on dealership finance experience I will help you effectively negotiate your financing. This course will walk you step by step thru the purchase of your vehicle. These videos explain in depth how dealerships make money on the car deals, but more important they tell you how to be prepared and save thousands on the purchase of your car
Before creating this course I did a lot of research to see if there was even a market for this, and I was shocked at what I found. There is a lot of information out there that is just not very good and some just plain terrible. Maybe I'm being a bit biased because, what separates my course from any other, is that I was actually a finance manager for a long time. With the money back guarantee you have nothing to lose. You wont be disappointed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has ever bought a car or will buy a car.
After working in the car business for more than 10 years, I have seen my share of folks getting good and bad deals when buying vehicles. As someone with a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealership finance, I felt that I had a responsibility to educate car buyers and help them make the right choice and get the best value for their money on all their automotive purchases.