Authenticity on Twitter
- Some experience with Twitter
This Twitter Tutorial course is about helping YOU authentically use Twitter! Many use automatic tools to broadcast information to their followers or perhaps re-tweet an idea here and there. Twitter is so much more than the tweet and re-tweet functionality. It can become a powerful personal learning tool, a platform for giving, a competitive intelligence resource and a great way to build a network and personal reputation!
This Twitter tutorial course is primarily video based, but also includes downloadable presentation files and a daily Twitter log to help you implement the principles in your day-to-day Twitter usage.
Most lessons are set up in this format:
- Introduction of the concept - video snippet from Rebecca, the Nudge Village Strategist, introducing the concept.
- Presentation of the concept - video presentation going into more detail on the concepts from the introduction video.
- Presentation PDF and Resource Links - downloadable files to take with you after you leave the course.
The final lesson is actually a scenario. We take someone that is new to Twitter and show how they can apply the principles shared in this course in their Twitter usage. The "villager" is Sheila, the founder of the Pennies of Time blog. You'll find out more about her great idea in the twitter tutorial course!
This course should take approximately one hour to complete.
Why take this course?
You may already be an avid Twitter user, but we hope that by following some of the principles presented in this course, you will be able to improve your conversations and relationships on Twitter.
Take this course Twitter Tutorial course right now and learn how to use twitter effectively.
Who this course is for:
- New Twitter Users
- Twitter users that "don't get it" or "think it is a waste of time"
- Some advanced users that are just using it as a marketing tool and want to get more
- 03:46Authenticity on Twitter - an Introduction
Rebecca Clark is a life and performance coach. She uses frameworks to facilitate and teach her clients how to manage their minds and perform their best work.
She comes to performance coaching with extensive experience in managing programs and projects, learning management system implementations, business process engineering/re-engineering, and change management leadership.