Augmented Reality "Watch Try-On" app using Vuforia & Unity
What you'll learn
- Learn Basics of Unity Engine
- Learn Basics of Augmented Reality
- Learn Basics of Vuforia framework
- Learn how to create a watch try on app
- Learn how to add Lightning & Reflections in Unity
- Learn how to change the watch band colors
- Learn how to make a watch model look realistic
- A Windows or a Mac machine is required
- An android or an iOS device is required
- Should have some experience with programming
If you are looking for a new & extremely useful tech skill, this is your course. Augmented Reality is so much popular right now!
According to the recent reports, Augmented Reality is going to be a billion dollar industry by 2021.
In this course we are going to build an AR Watch Try-On app with Vuforia & Unity using which we will be able to try realistic virtual watch models on our wrist. We can swap between different watch models & also change the colour of the watch band to see which one suits the best!
Sounds cool right? Briefly, here is how we will proceed -
First we will download & setup the essential softwares & frameworks.
Then I am going to give you a walkthrough of those softwares and frameworks.
After that we will develop a basic Augmented Reality app.
We will then proceed with developing the AR Watch Try-On app & add interesting features to it!
I will teach everything from scratch so you don't need any prior experience with Augmented Reality app development!
*You need to have some experience with programming*
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started with Augmented Reality & create an AR Watch Try-On app
Hi there, I am a mobile application developer who has developed apps for both iOS and Android. I have been developing for iOS for 4 years and have 3+ published apps on the iOS app store. I started developing apps with ARKit and ARCore since its release and have developed 20+ apps in Augmented Reality alone which i have showcased on my youTube channel. I am fully focused on Augmented reality and I come up with great and unique ideas and teach how to bring them to life.