Augmented Reality in Depth 101
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand different forms of Augmented Reality and their applications
- Import Augmented Reality Software To Unity
- Unity 3D fundamentals
- Import & Animate 3D Models
- Tracking of cylindrical objects and placing digital models surrounding the cylinder
- Students will create AR apps by writing codes in C# programming language
- Export To IOS & Android
- Use Image Targets With Extended Tracking
- User Defined Targets
- Learn Foundation C# Programming Syntax
- Build Your App To A Mobile Device / Tablet
- Understand the basic difference between Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- Understand Mixed Reality
- Difference Holography and Photography
- Placing a life size Lamborghini car in real world using Markerless tracking
- A Windows or Mac Computer system
- Android SmartPhone or an iPhone
- Basic programming knowledge will be of Great help
- Most Importantly "An interest in Augmented Reality"
Use this coupon code to get the best Deal
✨ Use the COUPON CODE : AUGUST ✨
Hello Everyone !
A Windows or Mac Computer system
Android Smart Phone or an iPhone
Basic programming knowledge will be of Great help
Good Internet Speed for Downloading Files
Course Content and Overview
This course is designed for students interested in creating Augmented Reality apps.
Don't worry if you if you never used Unity 3D or you are not familiar with Coding . Here you will be taught each and everything from scratch.
Currently this course is having 11 Sections full of latest concepts and understandings.
You will come across Articles , Quizzes , Various Resource and downloadable files and assets. Also for those who are new to coding , one thing i must ensure you that C# is very creative language and it is very easy to understand plus when you will be installing Unity 3D , Visual Studio will also be installed which will make your life more easier as it is very Programmer friendly Software.
In this course you will be getting the full understanding of AUGMENTED REALITY in depth and its future scope as you all know the market of AR is expected to be 85 to 90 Billion USD . So do not miss the opportunity to learn the cutting edge technology .
In this Course , you will come across 11 sections .
SECTION 1 : INTRODUCTION TO AUGMENTED REALITY and its FUTURE
SECTION 2 : Introduction to Game Engine , Unity3D and Vuforia
SECTION 3 : Old Uncle App
SECTION 4 : Virtual Buttons
SECTION 5 : 2D Page Curl
SECTION 6 : Cylindrical Targets
SECTION 7 : Multi-Image Target
SECTION 8 : Uer Defined Targets
SECTION 9 : Super-Imposition along with Vuforia Object Scanner
SECTION 10 : Ground Plane Stage
Bonus Section ( Section 11 ) : Transformation
Curious about Augmented Reality, You have come to the right place. Learn the basics fundamentals and programming techniques required for building fully functional Augmented Reality android and iOS apps. For this course you will need an Android Smartphone or iPhone.
So what is Augmented Reality?
According to Wikipedia, Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are "augmented" by computer-generated or extracted real-world sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
In Augmented Reality the real view is modified by a computer (Smartphone in this case). Augmented reality (AR) enhances one’s current perception of reality, whereas in contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one. Augmentation techniques are basically performed in real time,
Power of Augmented Reality
Vuforia platform seemed very promising as developers all over the World have used Vuforia for developing Augmented Reality apps.
Pokemon Go game is the best example of Augmented Reality. Other than that Augmented Reality apps expand over a wide range of topics from Education, Business, Architecture, Health Industry, Home Decoration and obviously mobile gaming.
- Anyone Interested to learn Trending Technology
- Augmented Reality enthusiast
- Beginner level Unity 3D