Auditing - Financial Statements | Breezy CPA
What you'll learn
- Understand the purpose of Auditing & why audits are conducted.
- Students will learn the concept of auditing and assurance functions, corporate governance, including ethics and professional conduct, describing the scope and distinguishing between the functions of internal and external audit.
- Demonstrate how the auditor obtains and accepts audit engagements, obtains an understanding of the entity and its environment, assesses the risk of material misstatement (whether arising from fraud or other irregularities) and plans an audit of financial statements.
- Identify and describe the work and evidence obtained by the auditor and others required to meet the objectives of audit engagements and the application of the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
- Be equipped with the knowledge to conduct an audit from start to end.
- You don’t need to have any accounting or auditing experience as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch.
Hi I'm Philip! I'm a professional CPA instructor and creator of Breezy CPA Review.
Join me in helping you better understand Auditing and if you're studying a CPA, this course can help you pass.
This course is meant for everyone no matter what your accounting level, so no excuses...come take a look!
No matter your career path, everyone should understand the basics of accounting. Start here with a straightforward walk-through of the Auditing Process.
All are welcome to this introduction to the world of accounting — Philip explains each spreadsheet in plain language, ensuring you walk away with the ability to understand essential financial information. After taking this class, you'll have a better understanding of the Auditing process no matter what your skill level is.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in how auditing works (no prior audit experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how accounting works (no prior accounting experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in perusing a CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
Hello Class! My name is Philip & I am part of the incredible team of talented professionals at Breezy CPA Review that work incredibly hard to bring you the best CPA Review course on the market. As lead instructor at Breezy CPA Review I create and deliver professional education training programs to students around the world.
I have been a licensed CPA for over 15 years and during that time I have served in senior management positions for public accounting firms, as well as for-profit and non-profit organizations. Over my career I have worked in many areas of accounting including but not limited to Individual Taxation, Estate & Corporate Taxation, Auditing, Budgeting and Financial Management. My areas of specialization include IPOs, Acquisitions & SOX implementation.
I try and convey information to my students in a relaxed easy to follow style using Breezy CPA’s Visual e-Learning Methodology to translate potentially difficult & technical exam topics into “Plain English”. Over the years I have used this unique teaching style to teach not only CPA candidates but diverse audiences around the world that have included financial managers, company boards and committees, commercial leaders, as well as peers.
I would be proud to be your instructor on your journey to becoming a licensed certified public accountant. I do not take this responsibility lightly as I know how much passing this exam means to you. My passion has always been helping students & my happiness comes from sharing in your success & the success of thousands of my students over the years.