- This course is for anyone interested in some of the newest frontiers in immersive audiovisual media and sound design.
Audiovisual Colocation is a new kind of immersive media technique in which sounds are mapped to the same spatial locations as their visual sources in the screen. This course covers the general principles of audiovisual colocation, its many use cases, and also shows how to build your own colocative audiovisual media system.
Who this course is for:
- Creatives interested in audiovisual media
- Sound Designers
- Media Producers
- Game Developers
- Software Developers
- 00:07Other Udemy Courses by Myk Eff
- 00:34About the Instructor
- 00:21Research Colloquium Presentation
- 03:45Open Source & Open Innovation
- 07:10Background and Forward Looking Discussion on Audiovisual Colocation Technologies
- 1 questionEmerging Audiovisual Technologies
Myk Eff is the electronic music 'band and brand' name of Dr. Michael Filimowicz who is Senior Lecturer in the School of Interactive Arts and Technology (SIAT) at Simon Fraser University. He also makes performance visuals as VJ Loop Zone, and publishes web development books as Mike Ludo (given the generally unmarketable quality of long Polish last names!).
He is editor of Routledge's Sound Design book series and blogs on Medium at Sound and Design.