- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Principles of Audiovisual Colocation
- How to Prototype Your Own Original Audiovisual Colocation Systems
- Commercial applications and use cases for colocated audiovisual media
- This course is for anyone interested in the concept of audiovisual colocation for creative purposes, but also should interest those with strong prototyping backgrounds or entrepreneurial interests.
Audiovisual Colocation is a new kind of immersive media technique in which sounds are mapped to the same spatial locations as their visual sources in the screen. This course covers the general principles of audiovisual colocation, its many use cases, and also shows how to build your own colocative audiovisual media system.
- Creatives interested in audiovisual media
- Sound Designers
- Media Producers
- Game Developers
- Software Developers
This interview from the 2018 Future Technologies Conference serves as a good general introduction to the Pixelphonic system, which is the name of my prototype audiovisual colocation display.
This lecture provides an overview of the major milestones of spatial sound in audiovisual media over the past century.