Logic Pro X: Learn Creating Pryda EDM Style in Logic Pro X
What you'll learn
- Master The Piano Roll Section
- Creating Arrangements In A Structured Way To Speed Up The Creation Process Of The Track
- Learn How To Take A Reference Track And Make The Same Structure Of Your Track
- Learn To Create A Full Music Production From Scratch
- Create Mixdown Of Your Track And Create Full Master With Mastering Plugins
- Learn How To Mix Your Tracks With 3 Different Full Productions And Songs
- Learn How To Properly Handle Mastering With 3 Different Full Productions And Songs
- You Don't Need To Purchase Logic Pro X Software - The Free Demo From Apple Is Enough To Watch This Course
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS
- You Should Know The Basics Of Logic Pro X at Minimum
- You Want To Learn Different Workflow, Tips & Tricks in Logic Pro X
- You Want To Learn How To Create Full Music Productions By Producing In The Box Only
- You Want To Learn Music Production & Audio Production
- You Need To Own A Copy Of Spire Plugin - If Not, A Demo Version Is Provided Within The Course
In This Audio Production - Learn Creating Pryda Style in Logic Pro X, I will show you how to create a full music production from scratch to the complete product - arranged, mixed, and mastered. This course will teach you how to make this track with Logic Pro X stock plugins as well as a few pairs of paid third-party plugins and free third party plugins. All paid third-party plugins that are used in this Course do have Demo versions with full usage within a period. You Can Use The Same Principles you will learn music For Both EDM, Hip Hop, or Even New Music Genres - it will work for all Genres!
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music with Logic's stock plugins and third-party plugins - as well as working in the box. Everything that is done in this Course is made in the box only - so all you need is a laptop with macOS such as MacBook Pro or a macOS desktop computer such as an iMac.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create a Full Music Production. Everything that you need to use is included in this course and inside the included project file. Some plugins require installation of free demo versions to work for this Course.
We also include 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your tracks - all royalty-free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used Logic Pro X before, that's totally fine as well. This Course includes an introduction section where we will download Logic Pro X and show you how to manage the most basic functions of Logic Pro X to get you started.
Just a few of the things you'll learn in this Audio Production Pryda Style in Logic Pro X course:
How To Make A Full Music Production Including Arrangement, Mixdown, And Mastering
Learn Creating Chord Progressions quickly without knowing music theory.
You Will Learn How To Start With Music Production Instead Of Getting Into Writers Block
Start Finishing Music Instead Of Going To An Idea And Just Leave It Like That
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take your knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full Music Production with Logic Pro X with Mixdown and Mastering.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016 and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- If You've Been Using Logic Pro X And Want To Know How to Make Full Music Productions
- New Users Who Has Been Using Logic Pro X Lightly Or Never Created Music Productions
- If You're New To Logic Pro X And Want To Learn How To Make Music Productions Fast
- Beginner Music Producers Who Wants To Learn Workflow & To Work Fast in Logic Pro X
- Experienced Music Producers Who Wants To Learn A New Perspective Of Music Production In Logic Pro X
- Founder and Owner of music-prod, a platform with courses for learning Music Production and how to be a musician today with over 40 000 Subscribers.
- Music Producer and Professional musician. Producing music for 10+ years with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. Produced music for several big labels and other Producers, Dj's, and big names in the music industry.
- Certified Apple Logic Pro X Producer since 2015.
I have a lot of experience in making music in different studios here in Stockholm, Sweden, and also in Los Angeles, California. I've been making music with big names as well as teaching how to make music for five years.
I'm now into teaching music on the web as well as doing different businesses because I want to teach YOU how to make music and monetize it at the same time. See you in the courses :)
- Music-prod - a platform with courses & resources such as Video Courses, Sample Packs & Project files for learning Music Production and how to be a great musician with over 100 000 Subscribers.
Music-Prod is a website founded in 2015. We strive to perfect the life for musicians with resources and education to make the music process as smooth and fun as possible.
We are a team of 4 producers and have all had major success in the music industry and this is why we do this - to share our success and letting you know how to not take the hard route that we did in the beginning of our careers.