Mixing and Mastering Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Mixing knowledge to fine tune and craft interesting mixes that are enjoyable to hear
- A new way of thinking about mixing and how to apporach a mix
- A deeper understanding of how to approach a mix and consider new ways of mixing that will make your production sound more professional.
- Mastering basics to finalize a mix and make it ready for distribution
- Fundamental understanding of recording and mixing in a DAW
- Basic knowledge of how to use plugins
- Some terminology in this course may be for more advanced engineers
Mixing covers a wide span of topics. Each of these videos will focus on a different topic about mixing. There will be videos for EQ, Compression, Delays, Reverbs, 3rd party plugins, Routing techniques, and so much more. We'll even explore some out-of-the-box ideas that may bring some new and interesting textures to your mixing palette.
I've been mixing for over 25 years and I've developed some unique mixing ideas that have really impressed my clients. I want to share my ideas with you and get you more confidence and satisfaction from your mixing. You may already be a great mixing engineer, but I bet you will learn something new with these courses.
As the course library grows, so will the enrollment price. Get in now while the course is new and you will have lifetime access to all the videos. I will be adding more videos regularly, so now is the best time to sign up. Questions and suggestions for the videos in my course are always welcome.
We are currently editing some new courses on Mastering and adding some more mixing courses to be up this month. Old videos have been removed to alleviate confusion. If you have any questions about what's coming just send us a message.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers, producers, and musicians that want to get more in-depth with their mixing
At Shine On Studio, we like to work a little differently than the traditional idea
behind a recording studio. Our engineers are engaged in your project to inspire and fuel the creative process. The focus of the studio is to produce quality recordings that will last the test of time and be cherished by all the generations to follow. We're invested in your music and we consider ourselves a member of the band.
Audio production is a creative and musical process that I pour my heart into with every project. I use the recorded audio to sculpt and shape the sound into a unique experience for the listener. Our skills are vital to your sound and we want to be just as proud of the production as you do.