Audio Editing with WavePad FREE Audio Editing Software
What you'll learn
- 3 Simple Steps to Record, Edit and Share Music, Voice and Other Audio Recordings
- Discover Wavepad’s powerful voice enhancing and voice changing features, useful for voice acting, cartoon work and fiction audiobook narration.
- Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more...
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more...
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function!
- How to use advanced tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer.
- You need a willingness to open your mind and learn - and use the course to make the initial steep learning curve far easier.
- You need either the basic free NCH Wavepad program or ideally the affordable Masters Edition that offers all the features taught in the comprehensive course.
- A compatible Windows or Mac computer, screen and speakers.
Are you having problems trying to record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings efficiently?
Looking for a subscription-free audio editing software program that offers a massive amount of features to help your audio work go smoothly?
With WavePad You Can Enhance the Quality of Your Sound File in 3 Easy Steps!
1. Open the File: Load your audio file in two clicks, from WavePad's large list of supported file formats
2. Edit Audio: Edit your audio file quickly and easily, with their powerful suite of effects and tools.
3. Save & Share: Export your project in the audio format of your choice and share your finished work.
NCH Wavepad is a superb audio recording and editing program aimed at voiceovers, narrators, musicians and hobby audio people, but even NCH’s own training videos are short, vague and in some cases, out of date that's why we created this course for you!
It has Tons of Great Features!
- and more
- Cut, Copy, & Paste
- and more
- Batch Processing
- Scrub & Search Audio
- Spectral Analysis
- and more
This course will take you, step-by-step, through every stage of setting up, basic editing and enhancing your audio using the latest version of Wavepad. You’ll also be shown how to export to a wide variety of audio formats and understand the different types.
Install your own copy of WavePad and simply follow along, step-by-step and learn fast. Download the course reference guide to efficiency shortcuts and download links.
Even if you consider yourself a “technophobe”, the training will take your hand and show you with clear video screen shots of what to click, in what order, to get the exact results you wish.
If you want to create attention-grabbing audio that sounds professional, this is the course for you to invest in, and it’s presented by leading Udemy trainer Peter Baker who has been a professional audio producer and voiceover for over 40 years with many of those as a staffer with the BBC. What he doesn’t know, isn’t worth knowing.
Without training, Wavepad can come across as a confusing and annoying program with a steep learning curve. This course has you covered, and will help you to use Wavepad and all it’s extremely useful features fast.
You’ll soon be creating professional audio for your voiceover and narration work, audiobooks, worship materials and much more!
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL….
Be fully up to speed with Wavepad, so you’ll be able to confidently set up, record, edit, enhance and export your audio to very high standards. You’ll save not just time but money as you’ll be using a software program that doesn’t come with expensive monthly subscription payments. You’ll be able to return to the software time and time again and have the confidence to be able to know what specific features to use for your projects. You’ll also be able to plug in third-party software programs via the VST capabilities.
IF YOU EVER HAVE QUESTIONS…
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round, even during public holidays and I will get back to you quickly as soon as I can to help you with what you need.
I want to make this the best course on NCH Wavepad. So, if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
You also receive an Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee on this course!
So, are you ready to get started? Then start this voice acting course now and I'll see you on the inside...
Who this course is for:
- Voiceover artists or podcast producers starting out, setting up their own studios and needing guidance how to do it cheaply and most effectively.
- Audiobook narrators who need a reliable audio recording and editing system that also offers effects and voice changing capability for character work.
- Anyone who records videos or events, choirs or worship events and needs a simple and reliable audio software system.
- Musicians who need a straight-forward audio recording and editing system and don’t need full multitrack capability.
I'm Peter Baker, a UK based voice over, a former BBC news announcer and ITV Granada presenter and the voice of literally thousands of commercials, training films, phone prompts and promo presentations for clients in most countries of the globe
These days, I teach people how to transform their voice and develop presentation skills that wow their audience and leave them wanting more.
I look forward to sharing my almost 40 years of experience with you and teaching you everything you need to know to help you achieve your goals and become successful.
Voiceover Masterclass provides you with voice training, presentation skills, video production courses and much more...
Over 20,000 students and 5 Best Selling Courses!
Voiceover Masterclass exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills.
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most courses have fully downloadable training resources so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not.