- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- confidently use Audacity
- identify which content is perfectly suitable for your info products and which content is beyond repair
- add plenty of effects to your audio material
- create high quality audio tracks for your videos
- You will need an interest in audio editing
- You will need a computer with Audacity
- You will need material to practice the information I gave you in this course
Do you have a video podcast?
Do you have a Youtube channel for your own videos?
Do you want your audience to have the best user experience when it comes to audio?
Do you want to drive more sales with your video content?
Do you want to edit your videos with quality open source software?
Do you want to learn how much quality and knowledge is packed into open source software?
Do you want to get the “feeling” to intuitively choose the right tools for your content?
Do you want to learn a ton of tricks for Audacity?
If your answer was YES to some of the questions, this course might be of interest to you.
Audacity is THE audio editing software of choice.
Even Udemy recommends it as high quality audio editing software. Besides the high quality of the product, it is open source = FREE!
You can use Audacity to edit the quality of your audio tracks.
That means you can:
- remove background noise and other undesired noise types
- add effects like fade in
- put special emphasis on certain parts of your audio track
- adjust your voice
- make gender specific adjustments
- change pitch and tempo
- and much more
To put it in a nutshell: Audacity is extremely versatile and a MUST for anybody producing high quality video content.
When I created this course I put full emphasis on a structured and didactically sound way to gently show you how audio editing works. This course is especially suited towards Instructors and Podcasters – but anybody working with audio content can benefit a great deal of this course.
I think that audio editing is much like an art. There are no fixed rules. It is a very intuitive task which you will get better in every time you practice it. In this tutorial I will show you what can be accomplished with Audacity once have got the right feeling.
High quality audio content is paramount to video based information products like online tutorials. Without high quality audio, you might not even get published on some platforms like Udemy. Simply spoken, Audacity will lead you to more sales.
- If you have a video blog or a podcast, this course is for you!
- If you create online courses or do online teaching with video on demand content, this course is for you!
- If you create private videos and want your audio to be as clear as it gets, this course is for you!
- If you want to upload high quality material on Vimeo or Youtube, this course is for you!
You will hear some tips concerning hardwares:
- finding the priorities.
Choosing the right mouth-mic distance can save your life - or at least you have much less to do with your recordings :)
- Some information about the program we are going to use.
- Downloading and installing the corresponding version.