Audacity for beginners 2020: Introduction to Audacity 101
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of free audio editing software Audacity and tactics to augment your audio signals.
- Use Audacity to create, edit and import/export audio files in MP3/AIFF & WAV format.
- Use Audacity for production, recording and audio editing
- Learn to apply different effects such as normalisation, equalisation, compression and much more.
- Import/Export options/settings and setup configuration optimisation
- Learn to explore the basic editing features of copy, paste, cut and trim audio sections
- Join the 3,000 students worldwide and learn about audio editing.
- A PC/laptop ( preferably with an internal mic ) & headphones/speakers
- Audacity software ( preferably version 2.4.2 ) is required to take this course
- Audacity is a free and open source software. It is available for mac OS, Windows or Linux
This is a step by step Audacity course for beginners who are looking to fully understand the Audacity software and its basic integrated features such as the tools, effect presets and file formats available.
In this comprehensive course, we will cover the basics of the powerful, open-source, and free audio editing software Audacity.
Audacity allows recording, editing, mastering, and mixing. It is a versatile tool for aspiring or professional producers looking for a low budget option to produce high-quality audio.
Each video is downloadable, so you can watch them anywhere, anytime!
Bear in mind, that the course is optimized in an accurate production sequence meaning that this course is structured in the exact sequence that a recording would be made and edited, therefore it is advisable to follow the lectures in sequence.
Get a certificate of completion when you finish the course and with our 30 days 100% money-back guarantee, there's no reason to hesitate.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to use Audacity as their main workspace for production and commercial purposes
- This course is specifically designed for beginners looking to fully understand the Audacity software
- No audio experience is required
A highly skilled professional, Owais Waseem is a passionate and experienced audio engineer. Heading from West London, Ealing Borough, Owais made the trek to Solent University, Southampton UK to educate and equip himself with the necessary skills to become a master in his trade of audio recording, editing, mastering and producing high-quality audio for commercial purposes.
Join Owais and dive into the world of audio editing. You won't regret it...