Startup Attention and PR 101
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Provide you with the basic knowledge of how to effectively work with -- and not against -- the press.
- Teach you how to grab a journalist (or an investor's) attention.
- Teach you how to successfully launch your startup.
- Teach you how to keep users interested after launch.
- Teach you how to deal with a press crisis.
- Open mind
- A desire to change the world
ANNOUNCEMENT: 50% of the revenue from this course will be donated to THRIVE-GULU, a not-for-profit building rehabilitation and community centers across Africa.
Startup Attention & PR 101" is a deeper look at how to better work with the press. This is not a course about traditional PR. Instead, this is a deeper dive into what makes a journalist tick, how you can get attention with these public relations skills and take advantage of that for your company or cause.
This course covers four broad themes:
● How Journalists Think
● How to Launch a Product
● How to Keep Users Interested
● How to Deal With a Press Crisis
This course won't make you a journalist's best friend, but I hope it will give you more clarity to how journalists make decisions and how that affects you and your company. Learning these skills will help you make great product launches.
- Entrepreneurs and founders
- Anybody that has to deal with the press
- Any employee at an early-stage company