Ethical Hacking with Burp Suite
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify web application vulnerabilities and attack vectors
- Exploit low-hanging fruit vulnerabilities in web applications
- Step-by-step methodology for performing web application penetration tests
- Practice techniques in hands-on lab environment
- Analyze HTTP traffic using Burp Suite
- Configure Burp Suite for maximized proficiency
- Ability to run Java
- Thirst for knowledge
- Ability to think creatively like an attacker
HACKERS AND PENETRATION TESTERS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON.
They know how to identify and exploit application vulnerabilities. Now, you can do the same!
By discovering a system or application's vulnerabilities before the hackers do, you can help organizations stop security breaches before they happen.
This intensive yet easy-to learn course will help you think and act like a Black Hat Hacker - without breaking the law - learning all you need to know about web hacking and penetration testing.
While "becoming a real ethical hacker" takes years of training in dozens of skills and disciplines, we'll cover all you need to master the basics of web hacking.
- Beginner and intermediate ethical hackers and penetration testers
How to obtain the latest copy of Burp Suite and set it up inside your testing platform
Configure the lab virtual machine with the Damn Vulnerable Web Application for use with the course
The first step is making sure your web browser is configured to properly route traffic through Burp Suite. Learn how to configure your browser to use an interception proxy.
Ever started up Burp Suite and wondered just what the heck all those tabs at the top are for? After watching this you wont have to anymore!